• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RNR 4th fastpass

mamarrone

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any insight into how easy or hard it will be to get a 4th FP for rockin roller coaster in late June? Thank you!

How late in June? From what I'm reading the toy story opening may change everything up for FP at HS so if it's after the opening there you may find a LOT more movement of FPs. Especially since it will be dropping to a tier 2 once that opens. Officially I think that's June 30 but the news and rumours thread has a lot of mentions of things possibly changing in some way on June 25, so that could work out in your favour.

I wouldn't count on it. Since they aren't doing TSM fastpasses until Toy Story Land opens, RnR fastpasses are going very quickly.

It's a piece of cake. Seriously. We do it all the time, and RnR is my favorite ride in all of WDW. Truthfully, I can't remember the last time...if ever...I rode it via standby. FP+ only.

We got RNR 4th and 5th or 6th FPs several times over Christmas. We even wound up giving away an anytime FP on our last day because we just kept getting FPs at HS and we were leaving the next day. Just keep refreshing after you tap into your last FP ride.

I had no problem getting them last July when I was there for a party of two. And I was there this weekend and they were easy to come by.

We were at DHS 3 times in early December and we were unable to book R 'n' R as a 4th FP on any of our days. We were a party of 4 and we always used our 3rd FP by 11 - 11:30. I would continuously check throughout the day but we were unsuccessful.

Ive never been able to get any tier ones after my first three at HS or EPCOT. Must be unlucky lol

It's a piece of cake. Seriously. We do it all the time, and RnR is my favorite ride in all of WDW. Truthfully, I can't remember the last time...if ever...I rode it via standby. FP+ only.
Have you tried since they stopped the TSM fastpasses?

Exactly! This is a completely different situation that what others were referring to. I think it will be very challenging with no TSMM FP and before TSLand opens. :headache:

That was just a few days ago, so no I haven't been since. We'll be heading back down in June, but I honestly don't expect it to be exceptionally hard. Even with TSMM not having FP+, it may take some work, but we'll get them. We got them without too horrible of an effort during Xmas week, which is the busiest of the year. Obviously, I won't know until I'm there, but we'll roll with whatever happens.

Yea, today's the last day for TSM FPs, so nobody has. I'd imagine other FP odds will decrease, particularly the other Tier 1s, which includes RNR. I know I usually FP TSM and rope drop RNR when I go, and I'd guess I'm not alone in that, so with this I would be able to get the initial FP for RNR, limiting the number of 4th+ FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter