Rix Flix and other vloggers

There are 2 things that really put me off Vloggers - really bad, cheesy music and OTT presentation.

I have to also agree that with Rix Flix the vlog titles rarely match the videos and I find he offers up too many "exclusives" that rarely pay off. Very occasionally one of his vlogs will pop up and I'll watch, but generally end up turning it off, which is a shame because he's one of the few that concentrates on Universal.

If anyone can help point out a good Universal vlogger I'd really appreciate it. Tons for Disney but few for UO.

I love the Trackers. They are a wonderful family that has done so much for the community and get grief for profiting off their work. Do these same people get upset when Entertainment tonight spokespeople make money off of entertainment? Work is work. I highly recommend their show to people who miss the magic and want kid-friendly shows.

We attempt to watch Rix Flix occasionally but I really don't prefer his "updates and rumor alerts". He is positive but that's about all he's got going for him. I hate watching their "food reviews" because they do very poorly with those!!!! When I watch a food review, I want to see pics of the food, prices, get a description of it and maybe some opinion. A lot of his restaurant reviews are of him walking past a restaurant as he discusses the food. To me, that is worthless. Also, we've seen him TIWCE in the IOA and we said hello to him and his wife and they acted as if they were too busy to even say hi to us as they got in line for Kong. We got in the same line as they did and they didn't come off as "approachable" at all. I get it. They don't have time to stop and chat with everyone and I'm sure a lot of people say hi to them and some days it "gets old". But, they chose to be "recognizable" and we just simply said hello...

I watched him tour through Disney ONCE and that was all I could take from him at Disney. I don't think I even lasted for more than 10 minutes. He DOES NOT appear to be very knowledgeable about Disney AT ALL. But, he talks about the same things over and over for Universal too...so maybe I'm just not impressed with him over all. He has click bait ads for his upcoming recordings all of the time, acts like it's huge news or something amazing- then I waTCH and would rather have my time back that I just wasted. Sorry, not a fan of him at all.

I do LOVE Molly from All ears though! She is wonderful, positive and filled with great information to share!!! Her and her team do a wonderful job with Disney AND Universal!!! I also really like Resort tv 1, the brother and sister duo are great at Universal as well as Disney. Tim Tracker is good too...

My focus has been on Prince dev and Theme park express. I love Adam the woo but I don't think he does universal too much.

So many central Florida vloggers, I guess if I could get paid for going to the parks every day I would too.
I like paging Mr Marrows thrift shop videos, they are something little different.
We use to watch The trackers a lot , but since Jackson was born the channel has not been as interesting. I have to say I noticed Tim is getting out by himself lately so maybe they improved. I just dont want to watch all the home vlogs , hotel stays and him eating.
Kyle Pallo has been a favorite for a long time.
If you watch all the vloggers it seems they prefer the Studios but Disney gets them the views so they focus on them.

We use to watch The trackers a lot , but since Jackson was born the channel has not been as interesting. I have to say I noticed Tim is getting out by himself lately so maybe they improved. I just dont want to watch all the home vlogs , hotel stays and him eating.
Yeah - really avoid his stuff since it started to focus on his personal life. His food stuff is pretty useless - he is a very basic picky eater and when I watched his vide eating like 4 or 5 crepes it was just too much.

I like paging Mr Marrow
Yeah - he's a little odd, but makes him interesting. You could have a shot every time he says amazing but you might pass out. Always watch his stuff though.

he talks about the same things over and over for Universal too
Yeah if I have to see him go to the bartender (Murph?) at Chez Alcatraz again I might loose it - we have seen the Shark Attack (Or whatever Uni calls it) move on.
Yeah they are not into food reviews and now they have a second channel they are always hyping - so yeah its getting old.

they chose to be "recognizable" and we just simply said hello...
Ive seen the live stream and they are constantly getting interrupted it seems. Someone asked for his Autograph one time and people want pic's Seems a bit crazy to me, but whatever.
Yeah Id probably just say Hi if I saw them (or any of the streamers), my best guess if you met them on one of the days when they were not streaming - still you can say Hi and they can be polite. Having done security for a few years back in the day - pretty much if you say Hi back it leads into more so that is why folks like to just ignore it. But it not like they are that big a deal .

cheesy music and OTT presentation.
Yup - I know within a minute if the person is worth watching.
Also being positive no matter how bad it is - these folks dont want to loose their status - they really put a positive spin on some of the recent Disney stuff.
Of course they will pay the 1299 for the Disney Annual pass and the 100 for Photo pass that used to be free - its how they make their living - its a business expense That really annoyed me with a few of them - they are dancing around the money grab.

Yeah - really avoid his stuff since it started to focus on his personal life. His food stuff is pretty useless - he is a very basic picky eater and when I watched his vide eating like 4 or 5 crepes it was just too much.

Yeah - he's a little odd, but makes him interesting. You could have a shot every time he says amazing but you might pass out. Always watch his stuff though.

Yeah if I have to see him go to the bartender (Murph?) at Chez Alcatraz again I might loose it - we have seen the Shark Attack (Or whatever Uni calls it) move on.
Yeah they are not into food reviews and now they have a second channel they are always hyping - so yeah its getting old.

Ive seen the live stream and they are constantly getting interrupted it seems. Someone asked for his Autograph one time and people want pic's Seems a bit crazy to me, but whatever.
Yeah Id probably just say Hi if I saw them (or any of the streamers), my best guess if you met them on one of the days when they were not streaming - still you can say Hi and they can be polite. Having done security for a few years back in the day - pretty much if you say Hi back it leads into more so that is why folks like to just ignore it. But it not like they are that big a deal .

Yup - I know within a minute if the person is worth watching.
Also being positive no matter how bad it is - these folks dont want to loose their status - they really put a positive spin on some of the recent Disney stuff.
Of course they will pay the 1299 for the Disney Annual pass and the 100 for Photo pass that used to be free - its how they make their living - its a business expense That really annoyed me with a few of them - they are dancing around the money grab.
Lol.. it's TRUE Mr Marrow does say amazing a lot, it's a good thing it's not a drinking game ha.

My kids want to see Kyle Pallo just so they can scream "dad" I like how he found a way for people to notice him with out standing way out.

I’ve liked Tim Tracker hotel reviews best out of his vlogs. They’re pretty thorough. Paging Mr. Morrow always makes me smile. Love All Ears & DFB videos. Resort TV 1 has had some nice relaxing park strolls.

Of course, my absolute favorite videos to watch are TheDis team! I love when they go into the Parks & each of the team have their own POV. The best & most comprehensive dining reviews are from TheDis IMO.

I like Adam the Woo, Jackie and Nate.

I could live without Jenn from The Tim Tracker. Tim is ok, but doesn't seem very smart.

The Kays are a waste of time.

I recently discovered the Pugh Two and I like their energy. They mostly strike a good balance of energetic but not hyper for me.

And, call me a curmudgeon, but I don't love that the Trackers are monetizing their kid so I try not to watch their stuff. I just really don't think children should be used for influencer content, in any genre of video, so I choose not to watch those.

I watch a lot of vlogs and Rix Flix is OK, but I agree that he's probably the best for Universal. I think Tim Tracker has now gone off in other directions due to Jackson being born, so, understandably, his focus has changed/

My favourite is Paging Mr Morrow - he is always so happy and energetic and a joy to watch. The WDW Couple are quite good too.
Love Rix Flix - but boy oh boy- paging Mr Morrow is absolutely amazing! His energy is magnetic

Lol.. it's TRUE Mr Marrow does say amazing a lot, it's a good thing it's not a drinking game ha.

My kids want to see Kyle Pallo just so they can scream "dad" I like how he found a way for people to notice him with out standing way out.
Haha my kids are the same way...

I love the Pugh Two for universal content, they are the best in my opinion. For Disney content allears, DFB and the DIS. I like Tim Tracker but I just watched the videos when he's in the parks I'm not interested in the homevlogs.

Discovered RixFlix w/in the last year, and his more recent format seems to be more informative. I do not watch the live streams or merch search stuff. Sometimes watch his road trips.
What attracted me to the Trackers initially was that they went to other FLorida places: the beach, SeaWorld, etc, not just Disney. I still watch them depending on the content.
I love Paging Mr Morrow. He seems so real/down to earth. He's fun to listen to/watch
Also like PCDev. and LOVE Molly from Allears. She has awesome videos on the Wizarding world, Easter eggs, all kinds of fun stuff
Of course, I love when Craig and Ryno are in Universal. Their Universal stuff was some of the first things I watched on the Dis, so hope they keep it coming. Just re-watched their VC ride though yesterday, funnY!
And for really good info, and great discussion. LOVE The Unofficial Universal Podcast. They start each podcast w the latest news, and I enjoy their discussion. Learned a lot about HHN there too.
Never heard of the Pugh Two, will have to check them out

I occasionally watch some of the others that have been mentioned. But, I'm hooked on Pugh Two!! They give great info.
Molly from AllEars is awesome.......very knowledgeable about all the parks & story lines. And yes, The Potter Collector is great to watch, too.

Been watching Rixflix for few years his content has evolved over the years. He isn't the guy to go to for food reviews.

I think Molly at AllEars has been doing pretty good reviewing Universal along with a couple i can't remember the name. We do kinda need a DFB for USO.

Gotta say my fave for universal food reviews are Craig and Ryno from the Dis Universal, but that's technically a podcast. :)

Used to watch a lot of Tim Tracker and still do watch some of his videos when he goes to the parks but his channel seems a lot more family vlog rather than park vlog anymore. I'm not sure how I feel about the ethics of including your child in videos, I don't think they show anything inappropriate with Jackson, nothing that a grown Jackson would feel embarrassed about, but it feels... odd.

Adam the Woo is great, but his is general Florida & America tourist videos.

Love this thread as its given me some more people to check out.

Love RixFlix and he's changed it up a bit lately. I enjoy his 2nd channel as we like doing other things in the area besides theme parks. I find him to be pretty honest AND he listens to feedback (he stopped the RUMOR ALERT stuff a while back)

We enjoy Kyle Palo for the most part although he pronounces words in a weird way a lot (say OR when he means OUR) and I'm from WI it is NOT a WI pronunciation. lol

Paging Mr. Morrow is great.

Molly from All EARS is fun but ONLY Molly.

I also watch Tom Does Disney because I can't figure out how in the world he makes any money. He's also pretty honest about the parks.

There are a few vloggers that I watch
RixFlix (no merch search or update videos)
All Ears - LOVE Molly
The Pugh Two are great
Theme Park Express
Potter Collection
and the DIS are ones I watch regularly.

I am not much of a tracker fan (since they seem to be more family vlogging style now) or Kyle Pallo either. His screenshot pictures with him NOT wearing a shirt are SUPER creepy. I have found this new couple Knight's Treks who have done a fabulous job of breaking down the parks area by area if you are more of a newbie or haven't been to the park in a few years. Also do watch PCD as well. He has some good content and not all park related as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter