Rix Flix and other vloggers

Nanceliz319

Mouseketeer
I wanted to send out for those that don't know. Rix Flix on youtube puts out some really great videos on the parks and everything universal. He also does Disney parks. He put out one this weekend on animal kingdom and what rides can cause motion sickness. There are a few that I follow. This guy and his wife are my favorite. They are very positive. It's such great information and to see filming in the parks, it's so exciting!
For the moderator, I hope this is ok to post. If not, let me know.
Thank you!

I wanted to send out for those that don't know. Rix Flix on youtube puts out some really great videos on the parks and everything universal. He also does Disney parks. He put out one this weekend on animal kingdom and what rides can cause motion sickness. There are a few that I follow. This guy and his wife are my favorite. They are very positive. It's such great information and to see filming in the parks, it's so exciting!
For the moderator, I hope this is ok to post. If not, let me know.
Thank you!

yep they are great. The ride that got her motion sickness was the ride I least expected it to be at animal kingdom.

Absolutely love love love rix and nikki. Been watching them since before our first uni trip. Great insight and food reviews. Closer to my age so i felt better about going. Lol. also, molly at all ears, i think it is? She's great too.

As far as Universal goes Rix seems to be the best for Universal coverage - I prefer when he is on his own though.

Seem like when Universal opened in June a lot of folks started half heartedly covering Universal since they had no other options - Tim Tracker is OK but have gotten tired of him.

Have not seen many others that a big Universal fans.

Disney wise I like AdamTheWoo, Mr Morrow and Super Enthused

For general Orlando Themed Drinks ThemeParkBar is very good - his drinks are inspired by the theme parks though so he does not always have the full recipe - just something close to it.

Somehow I keep winding up in TimTracker videos, I'm (again) in the one from Legoland they put up just recently (during when they walk by the jousting ride). This is like the 8th time I've ran into them. Haven't run into the other ones yet.

I watch a lot of vlogs and Rix Flix is OK, but I agree that he's probably the best for Universal. I think Tim Tracker has now gone off in other directions due to Jackson being born, so, understandably, his focus has changed/

My favourite is Paging Mr Morrow - he is always so happy and energetic and a joy to watch. The WDW Couple are quite good too.

I love Adam The Woo. Paging Mr. Morrow is good too. I am always looking for more though, so I will check out Rix Flix.

Not really into Tim Tracker so much. But the more Disney you watch on YouTube the more he is suggested since his channel is so huge. It's like you can't escape him. LOL

I have two I like quite a bit, Prince Charming Dev and Princess and the Bear. I enjoy Princess and the Bear with their drinking and food reviews that are not typical since she is a vegan. Prince Charming is more Disney focused but has done some Universal vlogs and the crepe place (which I can’t wait to try next week).

Midway mayhem is one I watch a lot. Love his construction update vlogs. Not a fan of many Disney ones as I don't care much for seeing the parks and the new food offerings. One thing I have noticed here more then one other sites is how uninterested most are in the construction of new attractions.

Midway mayhem is one I watch a lot. Love his construction update vlogs. Not a fan of many Disney ones as I don't care much for seeing the parks and the new food offerings. One thing I have noticed here more then one other sites is how uninterested most are in the construction of new attractions.
Rix did a video not that long ago on the new Jurassic Park coaster with shots from various places in the park. That one is going to be massive!!

If anyone else has vloggers they like, please post. I'm watching for them.

I do have a tiny YouTube channel! I did take my daughter and granddaughter to the Universal parks at the end of June this year, but I didn't do any recording at all for my channel--we just concentrated on having fun, since the girls had just graduated from high school after a cruddy senior year. I do, however, have my very first solo trip coming up in a couple of weeks, and I plan on recording lots of videos, since I'll be visiting the Universal parks, as well as a couple of the Disney parks. I'm so excited for my first solo trip!

Rix did a video not that long ago on the new Jurassic Park coaster with shots from various places in the park. That one is going to be massive!!

If anyone else has vloggers they like, please post. I'm watching for them.

I don't usually watch theme park vloggers, but somehow YouTube rolled up an Adam Hattan video for me and I ended up watching several of his trip series. Mostly the ones where he travels with his friend Gary, who is just a delightful person. They have such a sweet dynamic, you can really see how genuine of friends they are. Their series of a Disney Cruise was really interesting to me - I get seasick and don't think I'd ever actually go on a cruise, but the one Caribbean cruise someone could persuade me on would be Disney apparently.

I've enjoyed when the Potter Collector does in-park videos (there's an amusing one where he and his friends try everything on the menu at the LC and 3B) but he doesn't do enough of those imo, and I don't care for his merch-oriented videos.

Last edited:
TimTracker is good, especially the theme park stops. I like their dailys sometimes. I don't always watch every video. Adam and Gary are so much fun! Rix Flix, EECC Travels (lots of cruises, but they do Dis often), Kyle Pallo, allears.net (some great stuff there!), Jojo's world, just to name a few. Sad Adam has not done a video in a while. They are so much fun!

Can't watch Rix Flix. I do like Super Enthused and Princess and the Bear a lot for park blogs and food reviews respectively.

My absolute faves are the Amusement Labs 'How it works' series where they talk about the construction and development of park rides.

Honestly, Rix drives me a little crazy. Too many "overviews" without actually doing much. For instance, top ten things under $10 video - didn't show any of them - just a casual mention as he walked by. Also offers dining reviews without actually eating or showing the food (and doesn't seem to be much a foodie to be offering them in the first place). To each their own - Love All Ears and Disney Food Blog (DFB), also love the Pugh Two!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter