Riviera two studios or 2 bedroom?

lundve

DIS Veteran
There are seven us staying pre-cruise for two nights (2 couples, 3 kids) wanting to perhaps try the Riviera resort...the tower studio is unavailable and not of interest to us anyway. Would you stay in 2 preferred studios for 96 points total or in a standard dedicated 2 bedroom for 109 points.

We plan to visit HS one day other than - that will just be enjoying the resort and Disney Springs.

Last edited:
Do you think you’ll wash clothes? If so, I would book the two bedroom.

I say lock-off two bedroom. That way the other couple has their own entrance and you can close the lock-off door if you want more privacy. The lock-off would be a lot more space than getting two studios.

I say lock-off two bedroom. That way the other couple has their own entrance and you can close the lock-off door if you want more privacy. The lock-off would be a lot more space than getting two studios.

The Lockoff standard view is unavailable for our dates. The other couple are relatives and don't mind if we need to share space for two nights.

I would do the 2BR because it’s nice to be close to family. If you guys prefer your space though for this part of the trip, the 2 studios would definitely be a better option, but the will likely not be right next door.

I would go with the two bedroom. For an extra 13 points I would take the extra space. The Riviera 2 bedrooms are massive.

Agree. Also there is more space to hang out if the kids go to bed earlier. Each couple could have a separate sleeping space from the kids, if that is an issue.

EDITED: holy moly. did not realize the 2br is even bigger than VGF's 2br. We stayed in a 1br at RIV and VGF recently and RIV felt larger because of the open LR. It's actually about 30 sf smaller, but some of that is from the MBR closet and hallways.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter