Riviera Survey

Jack_Sparrow_NJ

DIS Veteran
Just curious how many people received the survey about purchasing Riviers. Is Disney just trying to hone their marketing or is it an indication that sales, especially to existing members, are not as anticipated?

I got it, but it the questions were targeted to me as someone who bought RR. Did you purchase RR points? It asked a couple of questions about why we didn't buy Aulani.

I got it and completed it. It was mostly about what specific marketing slogans led me to buy at Riviera. I found it weird but I’m not a marketing person.

Last edited:

I haven't received my dead rat. Maybe international shipping for dead rats is too expensive.
Note: This is a direct-but-small-direct-and-went-back-and-forth-with-guide-and-almost-bought-into-Riviera-but-bailed-because-of-fear benefit only. I think that's a sub-membership under the pre-1/19 category.

I got it, but it the questions were targeted to me as someone who bought RR. Did you purchase RR points? It asked a couple of questions about why we didn't buy Aulani.
Yes I did buy RR points. Sounds like the same survey. I was surprised that one quested has purchasing resale as an option.

i bought Riveria and I received the survey asking if I would have bought Aulani f Riveria was not available and several other questions relating to my purchasing decision. I think their focus was about Aulani and why I purchased Riveria.

i bought Riveria and I received the survey asking if I would have bought Aulani f Riveria was not available and several other questions relating to my purchasing decision. I think their focus was about Aulani and why I purchased Riveria.

I got the same, we bought RR over the weekend. They are struggling to sell Aulani. We could have bought Aulani way cheaper, about 125 a point if I remember, but have no need for it and want 11 month priority at WDW.

Yes I did buy RR points. Sounds like the same survey. I was surprised that one quested has purchasing resale as an option.
What was the purchasing resale as an option question? Inquiring minds want to know.
Was it did you consider a resale purchase (suggesting DVC is considering going into the resale market & removing the booking restrictions on points they resell) or more of a were you concerned about the Riviera restrictions on resale (suggesting they are getting push back on the resale booking limitation- potential loss of resale value issue) or something different?
I did not purchase Riviera and did not get the survey.

Didn't receive the survey, but had no interest in buying direct anyway, so they would have wasted their time sending it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter