Riviera Resort Questions

JsMom2

DIS Veteran
We have a visit to RR coming up, and would love to get some feedback/ advice from those who have stayed there.
I also have a couple questions about the kitchen: do they have standard coffe makers or Keurigs, and is there a blender in the villa,

Thanks in advance!

There are regular coffee makers in the studios, 1 bedrooms, and 2 bedrooms.

I dont think there is a blender (for sure not in a studio) but at other resorts, I have asked for one and they brought it.

Are you in a tower room, studio or 1 bedroom? Tower rooms are the only ones with a Keurig. Only sink is in the bathroom. As SandisW said regular coffee pots in the others. Can’t remember if they need filters or not. I usually bring filters as I bring my own coffee....don’t like the Jeoffreys they give you, plus only enough for a day or two. I don’t remember seeing a blender in the one bedroom, but if they have one available, housekeeping will bring it.

You will love the Riviera.

We are in a 2 BR. Yes I usually bring my own filters and coffee too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter