• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riviera resort pin when buying direct

DIsneydreamer#1

Earning My Ears
Hello to Everyone!
We bought 100 direct points at Riviera summer 2019 and we cannot wait to visit next summer, I do have a question for Riviera Direct buyers, Did you get a Riviera pin with your purchase?...We got our Disney Vacation member backpack but no pin, I asked the guide who sold us the points but he said they were out...just wondering if anybody has received one after our purchase. My husband is a Disney pin collector and we were kind of sad not to get one ...

When we bought Riviera at the DLR DVC office we got a Riviera and Aulani pin at time of purchase.

I didn't get a pin - just the DVC backpack - when I bought last November... I didn't know we were supposed to get a pin.

I didn't get a pin - just the DVC backpack - when I bought last November... I didn't know we were supposed to get a pin.
I keep on reading about people that got the very first Riviera pin when they purchased points direct, I contacted our guide and he said sorry we are out but I’m wondering if he just did not have any then ...I think since all of us made this great big purchase we should all get one

Is this the one? They gave them out at DVC Meetings on DCL Cruises. You need 10 posts I think to send me a “conversation “ and I have this extra one if you want me to mail it to you.

I collect DVC Resort pins, but this is an extra Riviera one that I have. They probably gave one to me and one to DH.

pin has been claimed. October 18, 2020.

Last edited:
We didn't get one when we purchased in June 2019. That's okay though, I don't need to start collecting anything else, lol

When we bought last year they told us they were out of pins. I wanted the pin (I buy a pin of every resort I stay worldwide). I pushed a bit and they found us 2 ;)

We bought Riviera direct in February, we got a DVC backpack and 2 car magnets - no pin. For doing the tour we got $150 and 4 FPs, so no pin for that either. I know it’s small and petty, but now that I know some people were given a pin I wish we had gotten one! I collect pins that relate to our trip- like the resort or festival or party we go to during that trip, so a DVC purchase would certainly qualify for my collection 😊. Oh well.

We bought Riviera direct in February, we got a DVC backpack and 2 car magnets - no pin. For doing the tour we got $150 and 4 FPs, so no pin for that either. I know it’s small and petty, but now that I know some people were given a pin I wish we had gotten one! I collect pins that relate to our trip- like the resort or festival or party we go to during that trip, so a DVC purchase would certainly qualify for my collection 😊. Oh well.
I agree with you

I know, I think the pin means so much since we ar
i know , the pin just has so much more meaning because we own at Riviera

Bought back in January 2020 and both of us on the contract got a pin each in addition to the one backpack and 2 magnets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter