Riviera - Do all one bedrooms have a walk in shower?

g_ppetto

Mouseketeer
Need a walk in shower and am wondering if all one bedroom rooms have the walk in shower or do some have tubs like BLT?

Thanks!

BLT 1-bdrm have the walk-in shower and big tub in the master. They also have another bathroom with a tub/shower.
Riviera has one bathroom. It is like the master bath at BLT; walk-in shower and large tub.

BLT 1-bdrm have the walk-in shower and big tub in the master. They also have another bathroom with a tub/shower.
Riviera has one bathroom. It is like the master bath at BLT; walk-in shower and large tub.
Thanks! Sorry mis-spoke, was thinking of studio at BLT. We had previously had a studio and an accessible studio at BLT. The roll in shower flooded the bathroom, Also had a tub / shower. Also found the coffee machine was out of reach for someone in a wheel chair without a companion. Not a good situation.

You mentioned a wheelchair so I wanted to clarify that the separate shower in the 1 BDRM is not the same as a roll-in shower, in case you need that. There is a barrier to step over that is about 4".

I booked it because my sister normally needs a roll-in shower at hotels for the seat and lower entry. She has trouble lifting her leg to get into a tub, but can handle the lower entry. The seat in these showers are a distance from the handles and shower head so I had to help her with positioning them to use.

You mentioned a wheelchair so I wanted to clarify that the separate shower in the 1 BDRM is not the same as a roll-in shower, in case you need that. There is a barrier to step over that is about 4".

I booked it because my sister normally needs a roll-in shower at hotels for the seat and lower entry. She has trouble lifting her leg to get into a tub, but can handle the lower entry. The seat in these showers are a distance from the handles and shower head so I had to help her with positioning them to use.

View attachment 606876
Thanks! We're also need to avoid the big step into the tub / shower area. As you said, lower entry is the key phrase.

There are quite a few videos online of the one bedroom. I watched those to help me decide if the step would work for my sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter