Rivers of Light?

You don't NEED to do a FP for anything at Disney.

FP for RoL is a lot like a FP for Fantasmic..you can choose to sit in that section if you want, but you'll still want to get there with plenty of time left or you run the risk of the section filling.

I personally find the FP area to be the most "centered" section for the show, but no section is bad.

Just like Fantasmic, whether you do dining package, FP, or standby, I'd recommend getting there at least 45 min ahead of showtime.

You do need a FP if you do not want to wait in line 3-4 hrs for one ride I do know that. But is ROL one that you really don't need to get one? For example I know that with Lion King you don't need to get a pass because they have a ton of open seating for this and well as Frozen a DHS. So is ROL the same way?

You do need a FP if you do not want to wait in line 3-4 hrs for one ride I do know that. But is ROL one that you really don't need to get one? For example I know that with Lion King you don't need to get a pass because they have a ton of open seating for this and well as Frozen a DHS. So is ROL the same way?

Just like any show it depends how early you get there. RoL id recommend showing up 45 min before showtime, Lion King id recommend 30 min, frozen I'd recommend 15 or more

I don't find the RoL FP to be super useful because you'll still want to show up well ahead of time. Most nights you can't just show up 5 min before showtime or the FP area will be full. So personally I'd say no the RoL FP isn't really worth it

You can also usually get it though as a 4th FP

Go to the second show- it's usually less crowded and minimizes the need for FP for a good seat.

Go to the second show- it's usually less crowded and minimizes the need for FP for a good seat.

I am still debating my plan for our night that has 2 ROL shows (never seen it). We also really want to get on Navi River. If we can snag FP+ for ROL as a 4th we may do the first show then go stand on line for Navi. Or I suppose we could try Navi during first show then go to last show at 10:30. Our fly in the ointment is we are not entering the park until afternoon and our last FP window is 5-6pm. Not sure if it will be too late at that point to get a ROL FP for first show. As my DH says "it will be a game time decision" :scratchin I"m just so happy park hours were extended to 10:30pm that day.

There are always some people that will dislike any one ride or show. We loved ROL and watched it more than once - a must do for us!

So if you have a FP, how early should you arrive to be seated? Was trying to squeeze a ride in before the 8:15 show but wont get to park til 7 probably

Why? We are debating.

don't take my word for it, maybe you'll like it..

we didn't..

try watching a youtube video, though that's probably not that easy to see what's going on...

by the way, we did the ROL dining package...
we had lunch at tusker house on the ROL dining package - you get tickets for good seats to ROL
so we didn't have to waste a fasppass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter