Rivers of Light Schedule

erinkristen04

Mouseketeer
My fast pass window for our October trip opens this weekend. I was debating switching our AK and DHS days so that our AK day would be further in our trip and hopefully increase our odds of getting a FoP fast pass. Out of curiosity, I went to check if there were any ROL Dining Package reservations available that day and suddenly it dawned on me that ROL isn't happening daily.

Is there any chance that as the trip gets closer Disney might add ROL showings? Should I not switch my days so that I can ensure we'll see ROL, but drastically increase the risk that we WON'T get FoP fast passes? What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Have a Plan A and a Plan B. Try to get an FOP fastpass first and then take it from there. They added extra hours and a ROL show to my trip about a month before so planning is a little difficult.

I had just finished my schedule. Today Disney seems to have added ROL on Oct 27 at 7:45. That's the day we want to go to AK but nixed it because no ROL. So, now back to the drawing board. Go to MDE and my itinerary and add entertainment and it shows there. Good Luck.

It's very likely that the schedule will be updated and RoL will continue as a daily show

It's very likely that the schedule will be updated and RoL will continue as a daily show

Agreed. If they are now showing it everyday in Sept, I see no reason why they would not continue this trend for the
following months.

I had just finished my schedule. Today Disney seems to have added ROL on Oct 27 at 7:45. That's the day we want to go to AK but nixed it because no ROL. So, now back to the drawing board. Go to MDE and my itinerary and add entertainment and it shows there. Good Luck.

we just checked but couldn't find this change - still showing 7:45 on Oct 26th and 28th but don't see it for 27th. where did you see this?

we just checked but couldn't find this change - still showing 7:45 on Oct 26th and 28th but don't see it for 27th. where did you see this?
I went to my disney experience and then my itinerary. It lets you add stuff to your day that you would like to do. Not a reservation or fast pass or anything. Just a list for planning purposes. That's where it was listed. I'll try to check it out again to find the exact path I took.

So very sorry. It is not there. I was sure it was changed. I could have pushed a wrong button. Senior Citizens aren't that great with computers. :-) However, I have seen stuff change before, so maybe I wasn't crazy. So sorry...hope I didn't get anyone's hopes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter