Rivers of Light FastPass???

skateshome

Mouseketeer
Our 60 day window is tonight at midnight.
I've looked a little and have only seen people mentioning the dinner packeages.
Any set FP for after April 22nd and is Rivers of Light an option at this point?

Thanks!

I would imagine getting a seat for RoL will be the toughest get at WDW. The FP will be equally as difficult. Right now they're talking about only 5000 to 6000 available seats. If they do 2 shows a night you'll still have immense demand, at least for the first 6 months. If there isn't a night safari to spread some things out it could be very crowded.

What do you think?

Doug :goofy:

I would imagine getting a seat for RoL will be the toughest get at WDW. The FP will be equally as difficult. Right now they're talking about only 5000 to 6000 available seats. If they do 2 shows a night you'll still have immense demand, at least for the first 6 months. If there isn't a night safari to spread some things out it could be very crowded.

What do you think?

Doug :goofy:
We're there 4/28-5-4 and if we cannot get FP its going to be a nightmare.

I read something somewhere that said there might be three shows per night. It is possible that they will open two of them for dining packages and one for Fastpass+ and standby- maybe kind of like Fantasmic. Only the first show allows dining packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter