RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Sounds interesting but the cost is $249 plus park tickets that's a little steep for us. Yes, it gives you fast passes to all the attractions so we wouldn't have to worry about standing in long lines but I'm still not sure it's worth the cost. Plus, it's only available on Thursday, Saturday and Sundays and I would have to change things around to make it work. Still thinking, but not ready to spend that kind of money. What's your feelings about this VIP experience?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/ultimate-nights-of-adventure-vip-tour/

Sounds interesting but the cost is $249 plus park tickets that's a little steep for us. Yes, it gives you fast passes to all the attractions so we wouldn't have to worry about standing in long lines but I'm still not sure it's worth the cost. Plus, it's only available on Thursday, Saturday and Sundays and I would have to change things around to make it work. Still thinking, but not ready to spend that kind of money. What's your feelings about this VIP experience?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/ultimate-nights-of-adventure-vip-tour/

Too rich for me, especially with needing park admission and not including a TS meal at say Tiffins. I'm sure others may have a different take based on what works for them.

I was wondering if the planning for this was holding up the release of the ROL Dining pkgs.

The thing that confuses me is that these extra magical tours are counter-productive to the push for on site guests. Yes there will be on site guests that purchase this and other extras, but when you look at what you save staying off site it could be worth it to do that and just stay off site. Giving up the ability to book at 60 days doesn't hurt if you can buy this. It may even out, I don't know.

My feeling is this is the test bubble and only the beginning for what will happen with Toy Story and Star Wars

Now that this has been announced, maybe the release of the ROL package will be next. I've been waiting since my 180 day mark.

When I saw this & noticed ROL was included, I figured this was causing the delay. Maybe for $150 or if TS Meal included.

When I looked a while back it showed the dates available in November. I was bummed because it wasn't being offered on Fridays. Now when I look nothing is highlighted. Does that mean there's still hope?

I am really hopeing they release the ROL dining pkg with in the next week or so since I make my FP in 13 days and have decided now to for go the dining pkg in favor of a FP for ROL. ( less competition for the Fastpasses). I made a few adjustments to my itinerary and now have a lunch at Yak & Yeti and after ROL dinner ADR for Tuskers

When I looked a while back it showed the dates available in November. I was bummed because it wasn't being offered on Fridays. Now when I look nothing is highlighted. Does that mean there's still hope?
i know i looked a few weeks ago and it did not show the day we had planned on a wednseday, so i scrambled to change the itinerary, then a week later it showed as going on every single night in december, now your saying nothing is highlighted in november? nothing is highlighted when you look to book a dining ressie but it should be on the park calender for that day

Little confused. I see that ROL is every night the last two weeks of October (Disney Site) but why is the dining package not offered M, W, F for either of those weeks? Did it not get released yet or am I confused about the night ROL is happening?

Little confused. I see that ROL is every night the last two weeks of October (Disney Site) but why is the dining package not offered M, W, F for either of those weeks? Did it not get released yet or am I confused about the night ROL is happening?

ROL is happening every night but they're only offering dining packages certain nights of the week

I called the dining line and they told me that the packages for the dates I am there are all sold out for River of Light packages. I will be there the 1-7th of November. It is for sure they haven't been released yet though yes? Or are they actually sold out?

Online you can not even see reservations for all of Nov.

Do you know which nights will have packages? I do not see it anywhere
They haven't announced it yet. It's up in the air because when they first announced Septembers dining package they only released Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday... later they opened up Monday, Wednesday and Friday as well... October is till showing only Su, Tu, Th and Sa.. we don't know if it will open up all days like September, or if October and on will only be available the four days..

They haven't announced it yet. It's up in the air because when they first announced Septembers dining package they only released Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday... later they opened up Monday, Wednesday and Friday as well... October is till showing only Su, Tu, Th and Sa.. we don't know if it will open up all days like September, or if October and on will only be available the four days..
I am really starting to think the holdup has to do with the new Nighttime VIP Tour since that is bookable as of Oct 1 and Oct is showing limited days and Nov nothing yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter