RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

I just successfully booked an early dinner at Tusker house for 9/21. One hour ago it wasn't working so maybe the bugs are fixed. I noticed that the September dates look like the same dates as MNSSHP, so maybe they are trying to get people to AK on those nights.

I just successfully booked an early dinner at Tusker house for 9/21. One hour ago it wasn't working so maybe the bugs are fixed. I noticed that the September dates look like the same dates as MNSSHP, so maybe they are trying to get people to AK on those nights.
I agree about the Mnsshp dates was hoping to have my AK day on a day I wanted but I guess I will bend to Disney.

Yes, that is our problem. We were wanting to do AK/ ROL on a Monday, as we are already going to be doing MNSSHP on one night and Hoop Dee Doo on another. So if these dates stay the same, I'm thinking of just FP for ROL. Sucks. I hope more dates open up.

But Congrats to those of you who these dates worked for!!!

I just booked an early dinner 4.30pm on the 26th August with tickets to the first show - all I need to do now is find out what time the show is

I really wanted lunch but there was no availability - but early dinner will be fine!

I'm so disappointed. I tried a several times for breakfast for july in Tusker house but anything, does anyone succeed ?

I haven't been able to find anything for Tusker House breakfast, lunch, or dinner August 9-17. I wonder what's going on?

I just got off the phone with a CM and she said that the dates ARE NOT loaded out for anything past July 31. I'm confused as to how others are getting the package when dining has no idea that it is available! What is really going on over there!

I just got off the phone with a CM and she said that the dates ARE NOT loaded out for anything past July 31. I'm confused as to how others are getting the package when dining has no idea that it is available! What is really going on over there!
It looks like dates from around August 20-September 30 are loaded and available-- dinner booking only for the August dates. Anything before then apparently has not been activated for booking. Frustrating...

Last edited:
It looks like dates from around August 20-September 30 are loaded and available for dinner booking only. Anything before then apparently has not been activated for booking. Frustrating...
Wow! That's crazy. Of course, I'm looking for the first week of August.

I got a 4pm for a group of 9 for TH on Aug 21 this morning. I just checked and NO reservations are available that day - not even for 2ppl. I highly doubt every reservation has been snapped up so quickly. There has to be more they haven't loaded yet.

Very weird availability. The dates I checked in September had no lunches, only dinners. Was only looking for TH so not sure if Tiffins was showing up.

I tried for first week of August also and there was nothing available. I tried on the website and I called. It's really confusing. People see to be getting ADR's for late August and Sept. but nothing early on. I hope it's a glitch that they notice and that it gets fixed soon. I am tired of looking constantly!

Some people are getting reservations for August the first few weeks that were not showing any. They had to refresh over and over to get any to show up. I have refreshed about 50 times and did get breakfast times to show up once. I really didnt want breakfast but was just changing times around to see if they were available. This was August 16th.

I managed to get TH RoL pkg for Aug.21 for breakfast.

I just kept clicking between 10am and 10:30am and eventually one popped up. Keep trying it looks like whoever loads them into the system started with September and worked backwards.

Seems like dinners are not yet added.

Just been able to get Tiffins for end of Aug/early Sept - looks like lots of availability just now for lunchtimes, so if you're looking for those dates @ Tiffins I'd say look now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter