Rivers of Light Cast Member Previews start this weekend

just speculating here, but Does anyone know what this could mean as far as when it would possibly now open to the public? purely based on past new show opening times in relation to the cm previews?

just speculating here, but Does anyone know what this could mean as far as when it would possibly now open to the public? purely based on past new show opening times in relation to the cm previews?
if we are basing it on past cm preview experiences, within a week...but this is RoL we are talking about, so I'm not sure. (and I'm seriously not being dramatic or sarcastic about it) so many things have happened with this show that I wouldn't expect anything anymore

It could be days after, weeks after, or a month after. We don't know right now. I will say that CM previews are a good sign that we are close.

I hope so... I was hoping to nail down my plans by Saturday but will keep it a little flexible just in case for 3rd week of December!

What timing is the show for the CM's ticket? I wonder if it will be the same timing for the ROL show when it opens to everyone else, or if there are soft openings what time do you think the show will be? Just wondering because I have a Boma dinner scheduled, but would definitely change it to get a chance to see ROL

What timing is the show for the CM's ticket? I wonder if it will be the same timing for the ROL show when it opens to everyone else, or if there are soft openings what time do you think the show will be? Just wondering because I have a Boma dinner scheduled, but would definitely change it to get a chance to see ROL
I suspect the CM shows will be after park closing.

Cast Member performances are taking place at 8 pm for Disney's Animal Kingdom Cast Members only.

Exciting to see progression finally and looking forward to reviews! Also praying Rivers of Light is better than the Jungle Book let down!

Well we just may get to see it, I called how many mornings for the dining reservation for our April trip, we just may be lucky enough to see it in January.

Oh, this makes me cautiously optimistic for our trip in just a few weeks!

I recently read that cast members will be previewing the Rivers of Light AK show tonight and tomorrow evening. Was just curious if anyone has heard when the show will be showing for guests? Anytime near Christmas??!!

There's supposed to be a another "preview" show for people with "special" tickets on Monday night. I guess we'll see what people say after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter