• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

River Roost, Abracadabar, Jellyrolls questions

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this should have been in the resorts section or the restaurant section….

Where can I find out August times and dates for Yee Haw Bob at River Rooster?
Also, what about the Abracadabar? Is that “just” a bar or fun too? If so when does that start?
Jellyrolls? I saw what time it opens, what time does the fun start?
TIA!

Looking at trying out AbracadaBar…
What are some of your favorite drinks there?
Any with fun special effects?
Looking for someplace to get a fun drink and some light food after the parks close in the BW area.

Abracadabar is really just a small bar but a great atmosphere if you are staying near the Boardwalk. No special affects with the drinks but I love the Parlor Trick.
Jellyrolls opens at 7 and the piano players come on at 8pm - fun starts then and continues until they close.
You didn't mention it but Trader Sam's at the Polynesian has some fun drinks with special affects - they open at 3pm and there is usually a wait list to get in going all night long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter