River of Light and DAS

turtlechick6

supergeek
If you have a DAS pass how does that work for shows like Fantasmic (even though I don't think we are doing this one this trip) or River of Light etc? Do you just show up and show them the DAS and get to sit in handicapped section or VIP section? or you do you have to stand in standby line with everyone else? Or do you go to standby line and get a return time to come into the show and be guaranteed a seat? Like how does that all work?

I understand how it works for rides but was unclear on shows.

We definitely want to do Rivers of Light this trip and it has two showings the night we are there on Nov 7. But I am worried about how we go about getting a seat as I am not sure my son can handle standing in a super long standby line to get into the show.

Thanks

I have not heard of Rivers of Light being available for DAS.
I specifically asked in April 2017, both at Guest Relations and at the entrance to Rivers of Life and was told no.

I’d suggest trying for Fastpasses - even the day of. People do frequently change plans and cancel their Fastpasses.
In April, for example, our family had Fastpasses for Rivers of Light. My daughter was having a really bad day, so she and her dad went back to the room. I stayed, but cancelled their Fastpasses.

Without Fastpass, the second show of any night time show is generally going to be less busy.

thank you! I was not able to get initial fast passes for it but they did add another second show. So we will try to figure something out. I figure it won't hurt to maybe ask a Cast member if they can help us. But otherwise I guess just plan on showing up early to get in line for second show maybe

Yes a DAS can not be used for ROL I would try the second show and line up about an hour before hand. Do you have someone to walk around with the one needing a DAS Or you can see how early the first show is get dinner and eat in line ( I did this once )

With my ds, who has autism and issues being in lines, we find it works better to do the VIP dining packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter