River Country Info

Piglet's Pal

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to pass along some info that I received in my "All Ears" newsletter. River Country is cutting back on days of operation. They will only be open 4 days a week through Sept 3, 2001--Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Saturdays. Does anyone know why they are cutting back?
PP

Not sure why but it could be a staffing issue since Disney has laid off so many people lately.

It does not make a lot of sense to close a water park in the hot summer monthes for so many days.

Where do you get this newsletter from?? just curious :cool:

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

I just got my Mickey Monitor and it shows River COuntry open every day from 10-6 for May, June, July. I had been worried since we were going Memorial Day weekend and thought we would not be able to go due to the new hours. But it looks good now!

Did you see in your Mickey Monitor about the water park special, you pay a one day admission and you get in to all three water parks until a certain date, forget what the date is at the moment, but it works for our upcoming trip.:jester: :jester:

Could you please expand on the details for the water park specials, that falls right in line with our 1st trip beginning 05/13. thanks much!!

MichelleK
Wilderness Cabins 05/01:)

On the updated Disney.com site if you go to the park hours it does state that River Country will only be open on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sat. Bummer! I had to revise my plan since we were planning on going there on our first afternoon. I agree it is a silly time to cut back the hours since it will mean BB and TL will be more crowded on the other days. :(

the water special is for annual passholders, you pay a one day admission to the water park and you get unlimited use of all three waters parks for tha dates listed above.

The mickey monitor is a quarterly newsletter sent to all annual passholders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter