Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Announcement

Minsc

Mouseketeer
Anyone else get this today?

"We know our guests love choice and flexibility when planning their time in a theme park—which is why, starting September 23, we will pause use of virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, and guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios may experience this incredible attraction using a traditional standby queue for the first time since it opened in 2019."

"We know our guests love choice and flexibility when planning their time in a theme park—which is why, starting September 23, we will pause use of virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, and guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios may experience this incredible attraction using a traditional standby queue for the first time since it opened in 2019."
This was announced on the Disney Parks Blog last week. Did you get this email because you have a trip scheduled soon?

This was announced late last week, but nice of them to send emails to people with upcoming trips so they're prepared.

Yes, we will be there 2nd through 8th. I must have missed the announcement on the blog.
Enjoy your trip! Hopefully the stand by line doesn't get too crazy or you're able to get there early. If you're onsite, just remember early park entry starts up again on October 1, so you can at least beat off site guests into the line.

Yes, we will be there 2nd through 8th. I must have missed the announcement on the blog.
Have a great trip! My brother is there now and he got boarding group 150 at 1:00 with an estimated wait of 375 minutes!

He will be in HS again on Thursday so he promised to report back to me on what the standby lines look like.

Due to guest demand.....

I got it today, but they sent it to an old email that is no longer on my account. It is weird, I get my confirmations for ADR's, etc to the correct email, but they send these random notifications to an old one. Same thing when Biergarten went back to buffet style, they sent the email to the wrong address.

Tomorrow you will get an email saying you can skip the line when you pay through our new updated app using lightning lane.

I received that message today, titled Important Update About Your Disney's Hollywood Studios Visit. I appreciated it since we actually have a park reservation for the 23rd. We have been here since Sept. 13th and the new way the boarding passes have been launched on the app has been so user friendly that we have scored 4 out of 4 days for Rise. We decided we will keep the HS reservation for the 23rd, but definitely will skip Rise and let scores of people stand in the queue while we enjoy other rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter