Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Gave us another fastpass, but still tonight only so far. We were planning on cutting out tonight after rope dropping, trying to get a pass for tomorrow morning now.

Group 15! Beat you!!!

Sorry @disneylover102 couldn't let you beat me! 😁

I was just able to ride Rise of the Resistance twice in one day! Luckily I was able to talk the awesome Cast Member to allow my oldest son and I (wife and my two youngest went to the hotel to sleep) to let us ride RotR again at 9:30pm.

It was awesome to do it twice in one day. First time with BG 16, the boarding room with Rey was on the Left and scene with Kylo Ren was to our left too.

Then at 9:30pm we were in the opposite room, where Rey was on the Right and scene with Kylo Ren was to our right. Cool different perspective to have on the ride.

Now off to sleep and do it again with Webslingers tomorrow morning at 7am.

Sorry @disneylover102 couldn't let you beat me! 😁

I was just able to ride Rise of the Resistance twice in one day! Luckily I was able to talk the awesome Cast Member to allow my oldest son and I (wife and my two youngest went to the hotel to sleep) to let us ride RotR again at 9:30pm.

It was awesome to do it twice in one day. First time with BG 16, the boarding room with Rey was on the Left and scene with Kylo Ren was to our left too.

Then at 9:30pm we were in the opposite room, where Rey was on the Right and scene with Kylo Ren was to our right. Cool different perspective to have on the ride.

Now off to sleep and do it again with Webslingers tomorrow morning at 7am.
Looks like we tied! My mom wasn’t in the park in time so I used her group too 😂😂😂

We were successful getting boarding groups both times we tried on our recent trip. First day we got boarding group 54 which was called around 10:00 and we basically only were held up in the line for the CM's to scan us in, otherwise walked through at nice pace and on the ride shortly after. The next time we got boarding group 24 which was called about 9:00. That day we breezed through, made it through the first pre-show area all the way to the storm trooper room where all of a sudden all the background sound effects stopped and a few minutes later they made an announcement that the ride was down and we would need to exit. The cool part was since we were a bit of the ways into the ride, we got to see some cool behind the scene areas as we exited. Nothing crazy exciting but still it kinda felt like we were given an extra tour! And they did scan in to our phones a free "multi-experience" ticket for each of us, which we used later in the day when the ride was up again and the line was longer. They let you use a "fastpass" entrance that goes in front of the waterfall and puts you in the area right where the first pre-show area was. The cool part about this time on the ride, we were on a different side (I didn't realize there was different sizes/experiences) so the ride had a few different effects which was extra fun since we weren't expecting that. This is such a cool ride and we were grateful to have been successful getting our boarding groups so we could experience it. We stayed at the GCH and used both their hotel wifi and Verizon LTE with success for getting the boarding groups. Full disclosure, we had 3 competitive teenagers with us and they were the ones who had success for us each day! Highly recommend using your tech savvy teen kiddos if they are with you.

Thanks to all of the advice on these boards, we got Boarding Group 15 this past Thursday. We had four phones going for it and three of them were logged into the same account (my kids are on my account instead of their own) What we did was I had my apple watch running with seconds showing, then when we hit 6:55, we all loaded the app and got to the virtual queue page. At 6:59:58, my husband refreshed. At 6:59:59, one daughter refreshed and the other went from CA to DL to reload the page. At 7:00:00, I refreshed. I was the one who got the boarding passes. In boarding group 15, we were called when the ride opened. We were there at rope drop and rode Smugglers twice and had breakfast at Ronto Roasters before we were called.
FTR, we did the same thing at noon, and my daughter who went from DL to CA got the passes for WS.

Thank you to everyone on here for all of the tips and tricks!! I have been reading up and practicing since January 2020 (my trip was supposed to be last summer) and we got Boarding Group 24 this morning on our first day in the parks!! There was also no line to ride when we arrived, we entered right into the pre-show. It made for a great start to the trip!!

So this morning, Sunday, I was practicing from home for a ROTR boarding group. I was amazed that they lasted just over a minute! Just yesterday I missed it when the little wheel spun a tad long, but this morning I was able to go back and try again, successful three times, interspersed with a couple of WS attempts, and didn’t get the BG full message until after a minute.

So this morning, Sunday, I was practicing from home for a ROTR boarding group. I was amazed that they lasted just over a minute! Just yesterday I missed it when the little wheel spun a tad long, but this morning I was able to go back and try again, successful three times, interspersed with a couple of WS attempts, and didn’t get the BG full message until after a minute.
Yeah, it seems like Sundays have had low crowd levels recently, making it easier to grab a bg for both rides. With morning lasting a minute, it'll be interesting to see how the afternoon goes. Might have hours of availability again like last Sunday

Well, guess RotR was still done in under a minute but WS is still going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter