Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

I would go for the path with the fewest clicks…even one extra click could mean not getting one, as I expect they’ll go quickly.
Good plan! Will do and report back tomorrow.

Did you do this on wifi (like at your house) or did you use your phones internet (non-wifi) ?
I used my data (not the wifi) at our hotel. I made a mistake earlier. We actually had boarding group #46 and once again we had bad luck with the groups being stuck forever on #45. We did end up riding before lunch though so an improvement over yesterday :)

I read all of the tips here and also watched a bunch of YouTube videos to make sure I gave myself the best chance. While keeping an eye on an atomic clock, I had the page up on my phone and kept swiping down to reload every few seconds. I had my wife wait to click on "Join Boarding Group" on her phone. Swiping down near 7:00am, I hit the join button and got BG17.

Is swiping down to refresh more reliable than waiting to click on "Join Boarding Group" from the home page?

Did you try to get the BG on wifi (like at your house) or did you use your phones internet (non-wifi)
We are staying at the residence inn near the parks. I have full bars on my phone so I used cell service. Today I was in line waiting for security at 7 so had no choice but to use cell service. I have an Iphone 11 on T mobile.

I am going to try to get a group today at 12. I got group 14 for webslingers so there is a possibility now.

Nice. Did you follow the same method for RotR? We are starting in DL tomorrow but have park hoppers. I am hoping for an early enough RotR boarding pass so we can try for Webslingers at noon.

Congrats on getting Web Slingers! Any tips, tricks or advice?

Same tips and tricks for rise. Use atomic clock app, play Greenwich time signal, on the last beep click join boarding group. This is where things slightly change. Click on California adventure then the join button and join again. My ticket was auto selected so don't worry about that.

Another tip would be to close all apps except disneyland app and atomic clock app to boost phone speed.

Nice. Did you follow the same method for RotR? We are starting in DL tomorrow but have park hoppers. I am hoping for an early enough RotR boarding pass so we can try for Webslingers at noon.
Don’t count on it. Rise has been very slow starting this week. BG 21 wasn’t called till 12:38 on Wednesday and yesterday was a little better but still not very far at noon.

Same tips and tricks for rise. Use atomic clock app, play Greenwich time signal, on the last beep click join boarding group. This is where things slightly change. Click on California adventure then the join button and join again. My ticket was auto selected so don't worry about that.

Another tip would be to close all apps except disneyland app and atomic clock app to boost phone speed.
Thanks! I'll play around with it the next few days to get comfortable with it before our trip. Have a great day!

Congrats on the web slingers bg! When you clicked to join a queue, did the app default you to California Adventure, or did you have to select that after clicking the first join?

No it does not default you to California adventure. Make sure you click on it after clicking on join boarding group on the home screen.

No it does not default you to California adventure. Make sure you click on it after clicking on join boarding group on the home screen.
Thanks! I was hopeful it'd recognize and default you to your park reservation park.
Over on the web slingers thread several people stated they missed out on bgs this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter