Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

It is a new day for the Resistance!

Our comrades on the East Coast seem to be having a great start to their day, going from 2-47 in 2.5 hours. Let's hope we can follow suit when we join the fray.

Yesterday Resistance Camp East had a good day to establish an upward trend in performance. They are currently beating that performance by a fair margin.

This is opposite our poor day which established a downward trend following our all time high on Sunday.

Anyway, good luck to all who will try and join today. May the Force be with you.

Just a thanks to you guys for all your research and help! We went on Sunday- through security and in line at about 7:15ish. Line was so long we weren't sure we'd make it through!! But we were in by 7:35!

I tried off WiFi, my husband tried on WiFi. My app completely glitched out and wouldn't even let me click on the button at ALL! It was totally greyed out!!! Thankfully my husband got through and we scored BG 82!

We rode around 1:00 or so? No spoilers, but the ride was so amazing I had tears in my eyes!!

May the force be with all who are trying!!

Looks like regular passes gone within about 40 seconds. It took me a few tries going all the way out and back in during my practice session to get the back up message.

Looks like regular passes gone within about 40 seconds. It took me a few tries going all the way out and back in during my practice session to get the back up message.

I was also practicing and didn't get the backgroup message until about 0904

I am looking for practical advice on queuing outside DL on a MM/EMH day at DL when I do not have MM/EMH.

This Saturday is our first day to try for a BG. Yay! We are planning to be over to the queue area by 6:45AM (with MM/EMH at 7AM and OPO at 8AM). Should we queue in a non-MM/EMH queue? Has Disney been keeping the MM/EMH and non-MM/EMH queues in the same place each day? We will be coming from the Harbor Blvd side - I keep reading about the queues "on the far right" being faster recently. But then I know the center queues for gates 15 and 18 feed two turnstiles and move faster - those are the ones I typically choose. Are those used for MM/EMH recently?

I am looking for practical advice on queuing outside DL on a MM/EMH day at DL when I do not have MM/EMH.

This Saturday is our first day to try for a BG. Yay! We are planning to be over to the queue area by 6:45AM (with MM/EMH at 7AM and OPO at 8AM). Should we queue in a non-MM/EMH queue? Has Disney been keeping the MM/EMH and non-MM/EMH queues in the same place each day? We will be coming from the Harbor Blvd side - I keep reading about the queues "on the far right" being faster recently. But then I know the center queues for gates 15 and 18 feed two turnstiles and move faster - those are the ones I typically choose. Are those used for MM/EMH recently?

We went last Saturday and parked at 6:30 when the lot opened. We were on the first bus over from Toy Story, security on harbor had very small lines and we were through by 6:45. All the lines were designated for MM except the very far two next to the tram drop off. We went all the way to the left and got in the line, we were almost back to La Brea Bakery and the line was getting longer by the minute. We waited there about 15 minutes and then sent a scout to check when the other lines started flipping from MM to general. As soon as they started changing, the scout got in line and texted us where they were, by the Hatbox ghost banner under the monorail track. We all joined him and were in the park by 7:25.

It also looks like they are boarding group 1-4 right away. Maybe that's a good sign for the day?
Darn day job meetings...I didn't get to play, but at least backups are still available.

It's a very good sign that they are feeling confident, at least for the morning. 30 minutes in and they are boarding 1-21, so pretty agressive pre-load. Interesting if they are doing a 1 hour return for the early groups... If you get called today let us know what your return window looks like.

But they got it open right away and half an hour in we're looking solid. Sounds like it was a good overnight and possibly some of the downtime yesterday was also used for upgrades.

Only the ancients know how it will go today, but I'm hopeful for a good show!

We went last Saturday and parked at 6:30 when the lot opened. We were on the first bus over from Toy Story, security on harbor had very small lines and we were through by 6:45. All the lines were designated for MM except the very far two next to the tram drop off. We went all the way to the left and got in the line, we were almost back to La Brea Bakery and the line was getting longer by the minute. We waited there about 15 minutes and then sent a scout to check when the other lines started flipping from MM to general. As soon as they started changing, the scout got in line and texted us where they were, by the Hatbox ghost banner under the monorail track. We all joined him and were in the park by 7:25.
That is what I figured. We will have 3 in our group on Saturday and 4 on Sunday. So splitting up with your scout approach is what I figured would work best. Thanks for confirming that.

:wizard:

Oh, man, DHS is crushing it today. 81 groups called in their first 4.5 hours. That's good to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter