Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Yes that’s correct. As long as you have a park reservation for DL park on that day you can try for a BG. If you have a park hopper that starts in DCA then you can only try for the noon distribution. You can only get one BG a day so if you get one at 7am you cannot get another at noon. But if you fail at 7am then you have a 2nd chance at noon.

Thanks for the sharing the info! I hadn't thought about hopper days since it doesn't work that way at WDW.

Yes that’s correct. As long as you have a park reservation for DL park on that day you can try for a BG. If you have a park hopper that starts in DCA then you can only try for the noon distribution. You can only get one BG a day so if you get one at 7am you cannot get another at noon. But if you fail at 7am then you have a 2nd chance at noon.
Oh this is good to know. I assumed it would be like at WDW where you can't even try to get into the queue unless you start off in that park. This gives me some hope. I rode it twice in WDW last month so if I can't get on it I can live with it but I'd love for my DH to be able to ride it for the first time.

I have never seen it broken down that badly before. I hope this gets fixed by June 4th. The goal would be to get a websligner group at 7 am and ride then get a group for rise at 12pm. I heard you can't get a boarding group for both rides, but is that only at the same time?

I have never seen it broken down that badly before. I hope this gets fixed by June 4th. The goal would be to get a websligner group at 7 am and ride then get a group for rise at 12pm. I heard you can't get a boarding group for both rides, but is that only at the same time?
Correct. You just can’t hold them at the same time. So if can use one by noon, you have the chance of doing both rides in one day.

This happened in the past month at DHS it was back up the day after it had the full day closure.

Apparently CMs were informing guests today that it might open tomorrow either ☹

Was in BG 118 yesterday and there were no issues with the attraction at 4PM. Lucked out and feel so bad for the all the disappointed guests at DLR today.

Apparently CMs were informing guests today that it might open tomorrow either ☹

Are you actually here today and a CM told you that? Because I’m here, and the last CM I spoke with (someone in a dress shirt, not a uniform) said that the work they needed to do is on schedule. If it stayed on schedule, then it would be back up tomorrow. He couldn’t promise, of course, but he sounded optimistic.

Just planned a DL trip now that parks are opening to OOS guests. So I don’t have to read all 78 pages, am I understanding correctly that we no longer have to be scanned into the park to get a BG and BF availability opens at 7 am and 12 pm daily? If so, it would be helpful for people like me if this could be updated on Page 1 please.
It might be quicker to contact the OP (see first post) to ask about this. She would be able to update the first page. You can also try contacting the mods to see if they might do the update.

Practicing from home again today and I feel like I'm doing something wrong... Here are the steps I'm trying.
  1. Brought up the atomic clock on my laptop
  2. Closed all apps on my phone
  3. Opened the Disneyland app at 6:58
  4. Went to menu and chose boarding groups
  5. Saw the join boarding group button and watched the clock
  6. Clicked on the join boarding group button when the clock hit 6:59:58
  7. Got to the next screen that showed rise of resistance, but it noted next boarding group opens at 7 am. Did not see any join buttons
  8. Hit back and then join again. Page refreshed and said next boarding groups at noon
Did I go a second too soon? Or am I in the wrong place altogether?

Practicing from home again today and I feel like I'm doing something wrong... Here are the steps I'm trying.
  7. Got to the next screen that showed rise of resistance, but it noted next boarding group opens at 7 am. Did not see any join buttons
  8. Hit back and then join again. Page refreshed and said next boarding groups at noon
You went a second too soon. It opened about .01 after 7am. I had to hit back and reenter that screen this morning before the blue join button showed up.

I always hit the first join button right when time changes to 7. I know some are successful going before, but this method nearly always works for me

Thanks for the input. I think the difference for me by me where I'm doing the atomic clock. When I'm doing it on my phone and need to switch apps, then I need to switch the app 1-2 seconds before.

But past 2 tries I've been doing the clock on my laptop and that has messed up my timing.

Oh good they gave out boarding groups today. I am so glad they fixed the issue.i wonder what was broken that caused them to need a whole day to fix it.

Oh good they gave out boarding groups today. I am so glad they fixed the issue.i wonder what was broken that caused them to need a whole day to fix it.
If it’s what happened at DHS, I can see why they had to take the ride down for the whole day to fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter