Rise Loading Room Experience?

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
We rode Rise the other day, lets just say the Loading Room with the First Order characters was lack-luster. They might as well have been normal Cast Members loading us. It was disappointing to say the least. Anyone else experiencing this? We were all disappointed, they really set the scene for the whole experience.

We rode Rise the other day, lets just say the Loading Room with the First Order characters was lack-luster. They might as well have been normal Cast Members loading us. It was disappointing to say the least. Anyone else experiencing this? We were all disappointed, they really set the scene for the whole experience.

That's too bad. I've had First Order interactions that are really great and just normal CM interactions. I agree, it's fun when they are abrupt and mean. BUT ... if you rode "the other day" during the absolutely busiest time at Disney parks, I would cut them some slack for not being 100% in character. Those poor kids are probably beyond exhausted dealing with the hoards of cranky people.

CMs are people too and you don’t know what’s going on in their lives or what’s happened to them that day previously. Yeah, it’s disappointing to not get the “full” experience you were hoping for but as pp said cut them some slack and think about how busy this time of year is for them.

Good Grief, I was just wondering if this was more the norm now, but thanks for the lectures. BTW, I was in no way shape of form rude to a single CM.

I've only ridden it four times. The first was pre-Covid, and had great interaction. The next three, there was no interaction at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter