RIP vs Express Pass

britincgn

Mouseketeer
Is the RIP tour worth the price over the express pass?
I know you have immidiate acces on the tour but how long is the wait in the express line?
Will I be able to see all the houses / scarezones with only the express pass?

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

I know you have immidiate acces on the tour but how long is the wait in the express line?

It all depends on which night you go ... if you are thinking of going on a weekend, then you would be wise to do a RIP tour. Non-peak nights are usually less crowded, but we've found over the past few years as the event gets more popular, even going on a non-peak night the express lines can have anywhere from a 10-30 minute wait.

As for seeing all the houses/scarezones, if you utilize the Stay and Scream option, you can get a head start over the big crowd as they often open up a few of the houses early for the stay and scream guests before letting those in line in the park. You can do those houses without using your express pass, then go back to them later in the evening and use your express pass for quicker entry.

However, I would say go for the RIP tour if your budget allows it. Nothing beats it.

Bonny

I haven't been on the RIP tour but usually go with Express Passes in hand and have managed to do the houses every year. Last year I even did the Rocky Horror Tribute show but I'm not a show person and don't care about the shows at HHN.

If you utilize Stay & Scream and have EP's on a non-peak night, you should be fine w/o the tour but the lines can get long even with the EP.

As Bonny stated...if you budget allows, I'm sure the RIP tour is really cool but it is expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter