RIP Paul Reubens, aka Pee Wee Herman

Controversial of course, but he certainly was talented.

I was not the biggest Pee-Wee fan because I think I was just a TAD too old maybe - I dunno - a lot of my friends liked the movies at least. I did however really like Paul Ruebens as a voice actor and in other projects. A favorite movie of mine is Mystery Men, where he plays The Spleen, one of the C-List superheroes who has fart powers. Despite that description, trust me, it's a really great movie!

Paul will be missed. 😔

i am so saddened but i take comfort in the thought of him being reunited with his good friend 'captain carl' (aka-phil hartman).

two of my favorite paul reubens' roles (after pee wee)- as murphy brown's assistant andrew j lansing, and in a change of pace dramatic role derek foreal in 'blow'.

rip p.w./paul

My my my Pee-Wee Herman. I watched him rise on late night TV and when my kids were born we got to watch Pee Wee"s Playhouse every Saturday on TV... RIP

Very sad to hear...every once in a while, the scene where he's running out of the pet store with the snakes(after ignoring them on multiple trips) screaming- pops into my weird brain and makes me cackle. I don't think I'll ever NOT laugh at that scene...RIP

Very sad to hear...every once in a while, the scene where he's running out of the pet store with the snakes(after ignoring them on multiple trips) screaming- pops into my weird brain and makes me cackle. I don't think I'll ever NOT laugh at that scene...RIP
Every time there is a task I don't want to do, I walk by it like Pee Wee with the snakes during the fire. Like a pile of laundry. I give it the Pee Wee shiver, while avoiding:rotfl2:

One of my favorite movies ever.

RIP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter