Rings on your wedding day question.

Bouncy bounce

Mouseketeer
Ok dumb question, do we were are engagement ring to the ceremony or is that given to in the exchanges of weddings?? :confused3

Caryn gave me hers to wear. I gave it back to her when I handed gave her the bouquet and gloves. I think I'll do the same thing. (My ring doesn't fit on my right hand)

I totally forgot to move my ring until I was walking down the aisle. When I handed my bouquet over to my MOH I ever so discreetly moved it over to my pinky finger!

I had a mickey ring my mother bought me on my right hand so that option was taken.

My e-ring will actually be attached to my wedding bands so our BM will be holding on to it for me.

I gave mine to one of my bridesmaids (she didn't want to give it back to me, but that's another story). Angela gave hers to one of her guys. We put them back on soon after the ceremony so that they'd be in our pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter