Right now, I wish I was...

Right now I wish I was right where I am.......drinking coffee and DISing. ;)

Yeah, that's not bad at all. :) I'm laying in bed with my dog napping beside me DISing... just need some puffed french toast and I'd be set! :thumbsup2

Right now I wish I was OVER the case of shingles that started last week. So far the antivirals and pain killers aren't doing their jobs. :sick:

Right now I wish I was OVER the case of shingles that started last week. So far the antivirals and pain killers aren't doing their jobs. :sick:

:hug:
BTDT! However mine was a mild case in 2008 so the meds worked well. Funny thing about this though two different Doctors; one my primary who was on vacation at the time, and he thinks I did not have shingles. I don't know if I had Chicken Pox as a kid as there is no record.

I just read a review of The Breakaway in the Caribbean so.. In St. Thomas that's where I'd love to be!

I just got back from seeing the movie, "The Martian" - excellent movie and makes me think, "well, at least I'm not stranded on another planet!" :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter