• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

riding the monorail?

hkkatie

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry for the naive question, but can you only ride the monorail if you have a park ticket that you are using that day? Or can you ride it if you aren't going into the park that day? I'm asking because there is an entrance in DTD as well as inside the park. What if we want to just ride it around on a non-park day? Is it possible?

Thanks

You have to have a ticket to get on the monorail. There are CMs at the entrance of the DtD station that scan them.

The Monorail station at DTD is considered a park entrance because you could get off in Tomorrowland. They have no way of checking for tickets at that point so you cannot enter without a park ticket for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter