• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Riding out the hurricane at a Disney resort? Post your experiences here!***

They lifted the curfew and let us out of the hotel to walk around the resort. Lots of trees down, but it's mostly cosmetic damage at this point. We walked around from the path toward the international gateway and then toward Hollywood studios. Here are some pictures of what we saw.

IMG_7759.JPG IMG_7775.JPG IMG_7776.JPG

I'm not an engineer, but if you look real close at the break,it looks like these were meant to break away in situations like this.
I was thinking the same thing - looks engineered to snapped at the bolts that way.

Does anyone at AKL know what time dinner starts at Boma and if it is still $20 tonight? Thinking about making the trek over from Kidani for a nice birthday meal for my father.

Is the tree in that first pic outside Hawaii bldg on the Oasis pool side? And is that a cat hanging out in the fallen tree?

Yes, thought I had a better picture of the pool area and how much is on the fence and by the hot tub. Didn't notice a cat, but maybe.. ahh just zoomed it, it's part of the short light posts... its mangled.

IMG_2118.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter