Rides, is this possible

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
we are going the beginning of Sunday, we will here a half day starting around 1 on Sunday and all day Monday. These are the rides and attractions we hope to do (2 adults 2 kids). And when would you recommend doing Walt Disney Studios Park? And excuse the random font, no idea why that happened.

Disneyland Paris

Blanche Neige et les Sept Nains
Le Voyages de Pinocchio
It's a Small World
Le Carrousel
Casey Jr.-le Petite Train
Le Pays des Contes de Fées
Alice's Curious Labyrinth
La Galerie de la Belle au Bois Dormant
La Tanière du Dragon

Horse drawn street cars
Pirates of the Carribean
Adventure Isle
Le Passage Enchanté d'Aladdin
Phantom Manor
Autopia
Buzz Lightyear
Les Mystères du Nautilus
Liberty Arcade
Parade
Fireworks

Walt Disney Studios Park

Place de Remy/Ratatouille: The Adventure

Slinky

Parachute

Cars

Flying Carpet

Art of Animation

Mickey and the Magician

Tower of Terror

Disney Junior

Hiya, I'm on my phone at the mo but I will reply properly later on My computer - I think you would get all this done especially as some of your list are shops and experiences. The passage of Alladin is closed for refurbishment at the moment though...

Thanks. Le Passage Enchanté d’Aladdin should reopen right before we go. Oh, and we are going to skip ToT because my kids aren't into scary rides and this would be their first time, I will try to get them to do it in Florida where they will be able to understand the ride in English.

Sorry I got tied up packing for our trip! lol! Right going back to your first question I would be inclined to go to the magic kingdom first on Sunday when you arrive as the rides you want to do in the Studios are likely to draw higher queues. By the time you arrive the queues will be pretty long - I would then look to be at the Studios for park opening on Monday to try and go straight to Ratatouille as a first port of call. Are you there this Sunday??

We just went in May, we actually started out our Day in Studios, did Crush's Coaster and the Ratatouille ride first thing. The park opened at 10;00, but they let us in a little after 9:30, so we first went to Crush. After we rode the ride with only a 5-10 min. wait, the FP return times were already at 2:30 pm. We then rode Ratatouille standby with at 20 min. wait. FP for both of these attractions were gone by the afternoon.

so we first went to Crush. After we rode the ride with only a 5-10 min. wait, the FP return times were already at 2:30 pm. We then rode Ratatouille standby with at 20 min. wait. FP for both of these attractions were gone by the afternoon.
Crush's Coaster does not have fastpass availability. The only way to ride it is in the stand by line or single rider (when open). I agree though if you want to ride both Crush and Ratatouille go straight to Crush when the park opens, then either get a FP for Ratatouille or go straight on to the ride, depending on the wait time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter