Rides at MVMCP

Nixon128

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I know it completely can vary, but how many rides do you think are typical to accomplish at the Christmas party? We will not be riding some of the big ones like Splash, BTRR, or Space, but concentrating on little kid friendly rides instead. We will not be standing in lines for characters or eating a sit down dinner, but would like to watch the early parade and then leaving after early fireworks. We are hoping to arrive around 4 and have at least one fast pass (we will be at another park earlier in the day). TIA

Rides are not at all the principle focus of most guests at the MK parties.

You should be able to do virtually all of Fantasyland, easily. (More than once on several.)
-7DMT and Peter Pan may be rather busy, however.-

Plus, you should be able to do Aladdin's Carpets, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, etc.

Thank you! That’s huge for us since we have a rather short trip planned! We also would like to see some of the shows but will fit in as many rides as possible.

I went to MVMCP last year on Sunday 11/12. We were ride-focused and did not meet any characters, grabbed some snacks and drinks here & there. We entered just after 4pm. This is what we did:
4-5pm Space Mt FP+
5-6 Peter Pan FP+
Dumbo -walk on
Little Mermaid ride - walk on
HM - walk on
BTMRR - 5 min wait
PoC - 5 min wait
Jingle Cruise - 5 min wait
SDMT (20 min wait during 1st parade)
PeopleMover - walk on
Space Mt again - walk on
Fireworks 9:00ish?
BTMRR, again walk on
Late parade
We left around 11:15pm. We were able to make 2 FP+ times as we only had party tix, no other park days.
Also our party was 5 adults 1 13 year old and 1 11 year old

We went to Halloween party last October - 26th. Walked on just about everything except Haunted Mansion, that was about 10 minutes and Mine Train - said 40 but we skipped it.

We are ride focused at the Christmas party as well, but we also see the parade and fireworks. If you go in at 4, the MK is packed. Very busy and you will need fp's to ride at that time. Once the park closes to regular guests at 6, most rides will have little to zero wait, except for 7DMT and Peter Pan. You should be able to ride anything else in the park as many times as you want with virtually no wait.

We are ride focused party people - it's actually one of the major reasons we like the parties. We'll watch one or both parades and fireworks, do some of the special Photopass shots... but other than that, it's rides, rides, rides.

Kid friendly rides will generally be walk ons for a majority of the party time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter