Rider swap question

ChipperBandit

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else on the site. My wife and I will be traveling with a 2 y/o and 3 month old. For rider swap on something where it might not be best for the 3 month old to ride, would my 2 y/o be able to ride with both my wife and I separately? Or do they limit the second person to him/her and nobody else? Thanks everyone!

If it's a ride with a height requirement and the 2-yr-old is tall enough, yes the Rider Swap will allow the child to ride again with the 2nd parent.

If it's a ride without a height requirement but you simply opt not to ride with the infant, there is no official "rider swap" for those rides. Most likely the swap will be done at the loading, with parent1+2yo riding while parent2+infant wait to the side. The older child may be allowed to ride again with parent2, but it really all depends on the situation, loading/unloading, crowds, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter