Rider Swap/ Activities in the rooms for kids?

33Legend

Mouseketeer
We are going in a few weeks and have a 3 year old and 7 year old. The 3 year old will miss many of the rides. I am wondering do they have activities in the rider swap rooms or is it basically sitting on a bench with them?

I know the Forbidden Journey room plays the first 20 minutes of Sorcerer's Stone on a loop. If anyone has insight on what to expect in the other rooms that would be great. Thanks!

The VelociCoaster room plays the Jurassic Park cartoon series from Netflix.

The Hulk and Rip Ride do not have a room. You wait outside the ride.

Hagrid's I believe had a Harry Potter movie playing like Forbidden. We didn't do the Gringotts child swap as my 5 year old was tall enough and rode it.

I’ve seen videos in some of the rooms but it is mainly just benches. I’ve also seen some creative dads just outside the outdoor ones playing tag or soccer with a half-empty single-use water bottle. If you want fun, you’ll have to bring it yourself.

Is it just me? Or is this a really crummy way to do rider swap?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter