RIDEMAX and the OFF SEASON

talie95

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone. I've been looking at this ridemax thing. Do you think it would be beneficial if we're going during the off season? (Oct. 3 &4 - tuesday and wednesday). I'm assuming that we'll probably be able to conquer everything ourselves since hopefully it won't be too crowded but do you think ridemax would make any difference?

From the RideMax website. www.ridemax.com/faq.php

Are there times of the year when RideMax is more useful than others?

As much as we'd love to sell as many RideMax subscriptions as possible, we have to admit that if we were going to the park on a Wednesday in the middle of January, we might decide to skip using the RideMax software -- the park attendance is simply so sparse that it's hard to justify making such a detailed plan.

As you might imagine, RideMax is most useful during the busier times of the year. These busier times include:

- Spring break, from mid-March until the end of April.
- Summer, from early June until the end of August.
- Christmas vacation, beginning from the week before Christmas until New Year's Day.
- Other holidays, including President's Day, Memorial Day, and Thanksgiving weekend.
- For Disneyland, any Friday evening or Saturday.

The least busy time of year for Disneyland is weekdays from early January until the end of February, with the exception of President's day weekend. If you are fortunate enough to be planning a trip to the resort during these months, just skip the RideMax plan and have a good time!

Of course, if you really want to use RideMax during this early part of the year, we won't complain -- it should still save some time waiting in line, the results just aren't as dramatic as they are when Disneyland is more crowded.

This is the first I've heard of Ridemax (I checked out the link) but if you're going midweek, in October, you won't have to worry about crowds. It's one of the best times to go-good weather and low crowds. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter