Ride you MUST ride and will ride multiple times

MK: It's a small world is a must ride for me, which the boyfriend tolerates for my sake. I know it's annoying, but it's a classic. ;) For him, Pirates is a must do if we are in the MK.
AK: Can't imagine going here without riding Everest. One of my fav WDW rides
HS: Tower of Terror
Epcot: Test Track. For some reason, I also really love Figment and need to ride it!

mk - haunted mansion BUT it's closed during our trip in december :(, so space mountain definitely
epcot - i'm in the minority but figment and spaceship earth are the two we really look forward to and do multiple times
ak - expedition everest
hs - tot, and not a ride but we always go in one man's dream and have a cry

It's closed for us too...my DS10 is devestated! :sad1:...we didn't see the closure as we booked this trip in a hurry!

MK-Haunted mansion, pirates, BTMR
Epcot-Spaceship Earth, Soarin'
AK-Everest, Safari
HS-TOT, TSM

BTMRR for my gf, she's obsessed with that dang ride. As for me I don't know. I honestly don't have a ride I have my heart set on and I'm happy to reride whatever's around at the time for the most part.

It's closed for us too...my DS10 is devestated! :sad1:...we didn't see the closure as we booked this trip in a hurry!

We booked our trip back in april and when we found out it was closed we were devastated like when we went in 2012 we rode that as many times as we could stand and it was never enough

There aren't any rides I MUST ride more than once...usually only do that if I'm in the park multiple days and ride the ride once per day. But there are must do at least once rides:

MK: Splash Mt, Space Mt, and Mickey's PhilharMagic
EPCOT: Spaceship Earth and Soarin'
DHS: RnRC and ToT
AK: EE and the KS

GREAT THREAD!

Ours:
MK: Usually the TTA and Space Mt (for the kids) and possibly BTMRR if we can do it
EP: Test Track
AK: Expedition Everest. I think our last trip we did it 3 times in a row with zero wait! :thumbsup2
HS: Star Tours (at least 2 times to see what scenes we get...and I can barely tolerate it as simulators don't work well for me), TOT and TSM also but now that we can't FP ticket then ride, we will probably only do TSM one time

MK: Pirates, HM and Peter Pan
Epcot: spaceship earth, Living with the Land
DHS: TSMM and ToT
AK: safari and EE

MK - Space, Splash, BTMRR, HM
AK - EE and Dinosaur
HS - ToT(I could ride this over and over & never get sick of it lol)
Epcot - TestTrack

Safari is really the only one outside the water parks we do ore than twice & less is NOT an option.

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor 2x per day is good

Living with The Land we can do multiple times.

At the water parks, Crushin Gusher & Teamboat Springs are must-do multi-rides.

Haunted Mansion If it is ever closed during a planned trip then I would reschedule.
Funny that you say that. HM is one of my faves and I go on it several times a trip. In July I booked a trip for the beg of December. Guess what happened- HM is closed! In sept or oct, I got an email that my flight was canceled. I decided to rebook my trip for nov-I could go on HM then. It ended up being to difficult to get the same hotels and the adrs were for really early or late seating. I ended up keeping my original trip.

I feel as if I need to do every ride at every one of the 4 major parks
If not then I feel unsatisfied with the trip and once even extended my vacation
This isn't a problem for me though as I usually stay 10+ days a time

Expedition Everest. It is my favorite in all of the WDW parks.

We must be the anomoly around here. We never re-ride something in the same trip. Once we do it once, we move on to the next thing. I've always thought it was odd that people complained about not getting to do rides multiple times with FP+, but I guess it's what a lot of people were used to :confused3

Nope, we're the same way, with the exception of TOT. We will ride that a couple of times. Other than that, it's ride it and move on. For us, riding something over and over again takes away from the ride eventually and makes it less special.

My grandson is 2.5 so he re-rides his favorites, but only because he loves coaster rides and since he was only tall enough for Barnstormer and SDMT, he was pretty limited at to the thrill rides he could or should get on.

Most of my must-ride attractions are one & done for me (as in, I make sure I ride them once per trip since I love them so much), with the exception of the following:

-Splash Mountain
-Space Mountain
-Star Tours
-ToT
-Kilimanjaro Safari

In that order. I could ride those again and again and again without ever getting sick of them.

Just one ride????? We have many rides that we must ride multiple times. Oh well here it goes....

MK
- BTMRR

Epcot
- TT

DHS
- RnRC

AK
- EE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter