Ride you MUST ride and will ride multiple times

CTDisneyfan816

DIS Veteran
For me there are several

MK -- Pirates and Splach
EP -- Soarin'
HS -- ToT and Star Tours
AK -- Safari

I like to ride Soarin' at least 3 times a day.

Mk - Haunted Mansion with BTMR second
Epcot - Test Track

HS - Nothing really. Enjoyed experiences first time (mostly shows with DD), but nothing stands out to do again

AK - Never went to this park

Haunted Mansion

If it is ever closed during a planned trip then I would reschedule.

It is closed for most of my trip in December. I am down there from December 13-21 and it's scheduled to reopen on the 19th. Rest assured one of my MK days will be after the 19th!

MK - Enchanted Tales with Belle (not a ride but something we do multiple times each trip)

AK Safari and FOLK

DHS - TSM!!!! and also for DD and DH Star Tours

Epcot - Soarin

mk - haunted mansion BUT it's closed during our trip in december :(, so space mountain definitely
epcot - i'm in the minority but figment and spaceship earth are the two we really look forward to and do multiple times
ak - expedition everest
hs - tot, and not a ride but we always go in one man's dream and have a cry

For our family we have some traditions, whereas we've ridden the below rides every visit and if we didn't it would pretty much throw us in a tail spin (I think):

MK: Pirates, HM, BTMR
Epcot: The Gran Fiesta Tour (Mexico), Spaceship Earth
HS: Toy Story
AK: Kilimanjaro Safari

MK: BTMRR and Small World (small son)
EP: Soarin and Test Track
DHS: Star Tours and The Great Movie Ride
AK: Dinosaur

:santa:

For us, it used to be Peter Pan. Unfortunately FP+ has changed that for us, since we can only FP it once, and there were no 4th FPs available for it when ours opened up any of the days we were at MK during our trip. We were not willing to stand in line 45 minutes or an hour to ride it multiple times. We burned a FP+ on it every MK day though. We used to ride it 2 to 5 times a day. Back when DD refused to rideany of the big rides, it was typically the only ride we would FP at MK, so we would usually hit it first thing in the morning when we got to MK and then FP anywhere from 2 to 4 more times.

MK - Splash Mountain, Pirates and Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
MGM - Star Tours
DAK - Kilimanjaro Safaris (and Finding Nemo The Musical even though it's not a ride)

For me:

Magic Kingdom: Splash MT, Buzz, BTMR, Space, POTC...about everything!
EPCOT: Test Track and Spaceship EARTH
Hollywood Studios: RnR (as many times as possible!) and wishfully-Toy Story Mania
Animal Kingdom: EE and Dinosaur

We must be the anomoly around here. We never re-ride something in the same trip. Once we do it once, we move on to the next thing. I've always thought it was odd that people complained about not getting to do rides multiple times with FP+, but I guess it's what a lot of people were used to :confused3

Oh how fun!

MK - Pirates & Haunted Mansion. We go on every time we are near them.
Epcot - Soarin' and Spaceship Earth. We go on Soarin' once unless we make it to EMH, and Spaceship Earth on our way in and on our way out.
HS - Toy Story & The Great Movie Ride
AK - Kilimanjaro Safari

Peter Pan is ridden a minimum of twice every MK day, and is always our first and second ride of the day at RD. We'll always do Buzz a minimum of 3x as well. Also I know it's corny and gets a lot of flak, but we'll always ride Figment twice

For DS12 and I:

MK - Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain
AK - Expedition Everest
DHS - Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster
EC - for him only Test Track -- he road 4 times in a row in the single rider line in October this year.

Rides that I practically insist on doing more than once (or twice) in a single day:

Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder
Splash Mountain
Haunted Mansion

Spaceship Earth
Maelstrom (RIP)

Star Tours (current record for one day, 15 times)
Rock 'n Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror

Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

My list:

MK - Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates
EP - Test Track (via single rider line), maybe Spaceship Earth
HS - Star Tours, TSM (if feasible, usually not)
AK - Dinosaur

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter