Ride restrictions?

Adistar

Mouseketeer
So DS is about 37 inches right now and we are travelling in may. I know he wont hit 40 inches by then, but I was wondering how strict they are about the height requirements. Some rides I know he would enjoy and he will be like 2 inches short...will they let him ride or are they like to the number when it comes to inches?

Thx

They have a guideline at the front of the line and if he's shorter than the "you must be this tall to ride" line, they will not let him on even if he's only an inch or two below it. It's a liability / safety thing - if they were to let him on the ride when he's below the designated height and something bad were to happen to him, they would get in trouble and you could end up suing them. However, it doesn't hurt to take him up to the front of the attraction to verify that he is in fact too short. He might have a growth spurt before then and I've heard of several parents who have measured their kids at home and thought they were too short, but are tall enough according to the sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter