Ride pictures automatically linked to MM? True?

You can view videos but there's no way to purchase one. They are only downloadable if you have memory maker and can't be purchased separately.

I was skeptical but we got all our ride pictures in October. Including Buzz.

Are ride videos something new? We used MM last August and there was no mention of videos. We received all of our pictures. We are returning in April with MM and would like to know where to look for the videos. Thanks

Are ride videos something new? We used MM last August and there was no mention of videos. We received all of our pictures. We are returning in April with MM and would like to know where to look for the videos. Thanks

They are new and currently on 7dwarfs and Tower of terror.

my MDE account is set up under my name as the main person. My husband and kids are all under my account. We have to split up because of the baby and take turns riding the rides. So will it get the pictures of my husband with the kids? Or if the kids ride alone on Buzz with each other will they get a picture linked onto my band? Even if I am not on the ride?
We were there last February and I don't remember any pictures showing up on my MDE. Is this new?
Thank you for an info :)

Was there in September and it worked like a dream, every single one of my ride photos and both ride videos magically appeared in my Memory Maker account. :goodvibes

Does the MB need to be on your wrist, or will it work in a pocket/purse?

We were there last February and I don't remember any pictures showing up on my MDE. Is this new?
I don't remember when it started, but last April you still had to go to the photo booths. This December there were touchpoints under the monitors and photos linked automatically. So, sometime in the interim they switched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter