• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride pics included in ILL?

Does that only apply to the rides that are booked using G+, or all photos taken by photopass photographers in the park?
Only ride photos, not photopass photographers
well, that's interesting - I've never seen those in my photos section when I had G+.

Interesting… back in September I tried to save our picture from slinky dog that was booked through genie plus, and there was no download option so I had to screenshot it with the Disney photopass wording all over the picture.
It is a recent enhancement when Genie+ went to park based pricing.

PER DISNEY

Attraction photo downloads will be included with Disney Genie+ service

Starting March 20, guests purchasing Disney Genie+ service will also receive digital downloads of their Disney PhotoPass attraction photos, taken in the park on the day of their purchase, at no additional charge.

I have AP with Photopass, DS has AP with no Photopass because I can download his photos.

Two weeks ago we went to park and he noticed he could download the photos for first time. We only had ride photos. He asked if it was included now with his AP, nope. He was buying Genie+ every day so he was able to download those photos.

PER DISNEY

Attraction photo downloads will be included with Disney Genie+ service

Starting March 20, guests purchasing Disney Genie+ service will also receive digital downloads of their Disney PhotoPass attraction photos, taken in the park on the day of their purchase, at no additional charge.

I have AP with Photopass, DS has AP with no Photopass because I can download his photos.

Two weeks ago we went to park and he noticed he could download the photos for first time. We only had ride photos. He asked if it was included now with his AP, nope. He was buying Genie+ every day so he was able to download those photos.
Do you know if ILL$ also offers photos? That's the part that seems unclear.

Hmm... so I originally posted the question. I think after all this I am going to get memory maker lol. I don't think I will purchase genie+ many days and I love my non-ride photo pass photos too!!

Just returned this week. We received photos from our paid ILL rides on Tron. SDMT and Guardians. FOP and Rise did not have photos.

Oh wait, now that you mention that..,, On our second Epcot day we purchased a GOTG ILL but did not purchase Genie+. On that day, our GOTG photo is not available for free download and it has the photo pass wording over the top.

So, the photo pass appears to be just connected to purchasing Genie+ and not connected to ILL’s.

Oh wait, now that you mention that..,, On our second Epcot day we purchased a GOTG ILL but did not purchase Genie+. On that day, our GOTG photo is not available for free download and it has the photo pass wording over the top.

So, the photo pass appears to be just connected to purchasing Genie+ and not connected to ILL’s.
Thank you!! That is the exact question the OP was asking!

LOL, it took 16 posts but we can now confirm that the purchase of ILL$ without having Genie+ does NOT include the ride picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter