• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride over and over and over...

We once did Tower of Terror 13 times in just over 2 hours. It did take a little running to fit in the last couple of rides.

Another night, we did Space Mountain 4 times in 35 minutes. You don’t realize how far it is from the exit back to the entrance until you’re doing it as quickly as you can.

It wasn't long ago that I was inclined to wait until masks would no longer be required before even thinking of visiting WDW again. But reports like these have definitely softened my stance. I can endure having to wear a mask all day if it means repeat rides on headliners with short waits!
I was reallllly worried about wearing the masks the entire time in the heat and humidiy---i have a chronic pain issue that I knew would be aggravated by it too---but I have to tell you---I really did get use to the mask thingy---and being able to go on the rides over and over, we had such a blast!

One day we were at MK during the day when there was a Halloween party in the evening. Right before the park closed to day guests at 7pm, we were able to ride Thunder Mtn about 3-4 times in a row w/ no wait.

Another time it was a slow day at DHS and my son and I rode Star Tours over and over again with no wait about 4 times until I felt like I had to barf.

I will loop BTMRR pretty endlessly, I think the record I had was 5x in a row one afternoon and another 4x later that night? My partner loops Mission Space (Orange) but I can only do every other time he rides on that one! Oh, and Star Tours we've looped more times than I can count at three different parks (DHS, DL, and DLP) - which was awesome except for the time that we got Coruscant literally 8 times in a row!

It's hard to conceive, but at one of the MNSSHP's before they sold infinity-plus tickets, we rode 7DMT several times in a row around midnight, there was almost no line. Of course, that's how the kids expected it to be the next time we visited...

Goofy's flight school seems to be like that quite often, and when you have little kids... they don't know it's a terrible roller coaster, they just know it's disney and fun!

Like others, the short lines is sooo tempting....

This is why I'm tempted to book a last minute trip to the Mouse. I was one of the crazies that stood in line for 4 hours to ride FOP. To be able to ride it over and over or just a 15/20 minute wait, I'm in. It's a 14 hour car drive or 2.5/hr flight to WDW for me. I'm finding DVC rentals half price at the DVC rental store. Man!! I want to go so bad. We put our stimulus check in the bank but is it "Adulting" if we blow it on a WDW trip? LOL!! Of course it is!!! We're supposed to stimulate the economy, right? :rotfl2:

So anyway, to answer OP Question. Sept 2019 we rode Everest 5 or 6 times. DH and I just kept riding it over and over using the single rider line. It was amazing. My wonderful MIL just kept watching us ride it.

Yes, the intent is to stimulate the economy with your stimulus check. Do it.

We are going to DW next week and can't wait to ride Space Mountain and FOP multiple times. Usually, we are only able to ride it once, maybe twice per trip. What rides have you been able to ride over and over that you usually haven't been able to ride?

DW and I had a wonderful trip in Oct 2010 for F&W that coincided with her birthday. Maybe crowds hadn't rebounded yet from the recession, maybe it was just a magical day, but we showed up around noon, usually a huge mistake. But the crowds for that day were a 1 and they truly were about as low as you could get.

Betweeen noon and 7, when the park closed for MNSSHP, we rode everything we wanted, including riding Space Mountain about 4 times in a row where we literally got off, walked around and got right back on. We could've kept going but we decided 4 in a row was enough. We even rode Dumbo at the end because we'd done everything we wanted to do as often as we wanted and we were looking for things to do we'd never done before. We've not had that kind of luck before or since.

It's hard to conceive, but at one of the MNSSHP's before they sold infinity-plus tickets, we rode 7DMT several times in a row around midnight, there was almost no line. Of course, that's how the kids expected it to be the next time we visited...

Goofy's flight school seems to be like that quite often, and when you have little kids... they don't know it's a terrible roller coaster, they just know it's disney and fun!

Like others, the short lines is sooo tempting....

Yes, the intent is to stimulate the economy with your stimulus check. Do it.

My intent is to stimulate my bank account.

You need to explain this. This seems unbelievable. You'd have to ride 3 times per day, everyday, for 5 years. How'd you do this?

That is by far the funniest reply I have ever seen! "You need to explain this." Notice the user's name "NYDisneyKid" I think this is a kid who is trying to be funny.

I would pat $200 per ticket per day if they would keep crowd levels low like this. And I guarantee you Im not alone.

My favorite time was my son and I rode Everest 8 times in a row. Each time we came back, you had to move to a different seat it someone wanted your seat or if you wanted the 1st or last row, or move ot any open seat (many options). You could change to any open seat. We rode almost every row. So much fun. Ended the streak with our FPs for front row.

My favorite time was my son and I rode Everest 8 times in a row. Each time we came back, you had to move to a different seat it someone wanted your seat or if you wanted the 1st or last row, or move ot any open seat (many options). You could change to any open seat. We rode almost every row. So much fun. Ended the streak with our FPs for front row.
Lol - one of our last trips, the single rider line was non-existent. We rode 5 times straight, and I decided that was enough. The kids kept going! I don’t even recall how many times they went. We just watched them zoom by out of the gift shop and back into line!

On a solo trip I rode ToT 17 times in a row.
Last fall my husband I rode EE 10 times in a row.

These stories make me feel very jealous that my DH and I are older. Sadly, we are both worried about Covid.

Last edited:
How many "sick" sessions in a row followed?

I'm ok with these rides but now I can't tolerate anything that spins. October 2017 I rode the Astro Orbiter for the last time. The last 20 seconds it felt like we were going super fast. I couldn't stand or get into the elevator. I was miserable. Never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter