Ride over and over and over...

Disneyguy1

Earning My Ears
We are going to DW next week and can't wait to ride Space Mountain and FOP multiple times. Usually, we are only able to ride it once, maybe twice per trip. What rides have you been able to ride over and over that you usually haven't been able to ride?

I love a good dark ride so I could sit on haunted mansion or peter pan over and over in MK. I could also always ride spaceship earth and living with the land in EPCOT multiple times in a row and be content with my park trip for the day.

My 3 year old was very excited to ride the carousel, the Aladdin carpet ride, and Peter Pan over and over again. We did TSMM a few times also. I have NEVER seen Peter Pan without a long wait outside of the first few minutes of opening.

We went 3rd week of July. We rode FOP back to back 3 or 4 times - they weren't making you go back to the beginning of the que - had a cast member at the bottom of the stairs saying if you were exiting go left and if you wanted to ride again go right - put you back at the bottom of the ramp before the loading rooms. We rode Space Mountain twice - could've gone again, but they weren't offering the short-cut there. Rode Buzz 3 times in a row. Rode TSMM twice in a row - did have to run back around on these 2. Rode Everest twice - running back around through the que. Rode Soarin back to back. Rode Mellinium Falcon back to back 3 times. Almost anything with the exception of Rise, Mickey's Railway and Frozen we rode til we didn't want to walk through the ques again. We were in all parks 2 days each (AK once) and were able to do this on both days at each park. Had a blast!!!

Years ago on an adult only trip it started raining one night while my wife and I were in adventureland. We went on the jungle cruise, which was a mistake because of the large openings in the canopy. We ran over to pirates and rode that over and over until the rain stopped, just went up the ramp, through the shop and right back on the ride because there was no line. We normally don't get to ride it because my daughter doesn't like the drop. It is a great memory.

[/QUOTE]
We are going to DW next week and can't wait to ride Space Mountain and FOP multiple times. Usually, we are only able to ride it once, maybe twice per trip. What rides have you been able to ride over and over that you usually haven't been able to ride?

whats FOP

[/QUOTE]
That is Flights of Passage...Animal Kingdom...Avatar Ride as it is mostly known as.

FOP—-as someone else posted— you really can ride that as many times as you’d like— there’s a cast member that will ask you if you’d like to ride again so you don’t have to walk all the way back to the beginning of the que—- it’s amazing—

One time I managed to get tickets for EEM and we were able to hit 7DMT like 10 times in a row.

My son once spent the entire day ridding ToT. His count was something like 32? He was riding the bus back to his hotel and saw himself in other people's pictures. Pretty sure the ride operators were cracking up - they must have known him by name.

We just did AK today and we rode FOP 3x in a row, 4x total today. The CM alert you go back in after exiting into the fp+ queue. It was glorious. We also did Everest twice in a row with a 10 min wait.

Sadly, since the reopening is the first time I haven't been able to ride the Peoplemover, my favorite ride over and over. Usually that is one of the only rides that is easy to ride over and over.

My 3 year old loves Kali. Pre Covid, late into the evening you could just stay on. Haven't tried post Covid yet because we haven't made it that late at AK yet, but I'm sure it's the same because nobody is at AK.

This sounds super fun! We have been Disneyland people for the character experiences while DD was young, but she's becoming a ride junkie and will like being able to hit favorite thrill rides repeatedly in November.

My DS made us ride TOT so much— one of the cast members recognized us—took mercy on me from having to walk all the way back thru the line— and took us thru a special back cast member elevator that brought us directly where we could walk on the ride again—- it was fun— he stayed in character the whole time— when in the cast member elevator he said “ don’t worry, this one usually works better”

Last edited:
My 3 year old was very excited to ride the carousel, the Aladdin carpet ride, and Peter Pan over and over again. We did TSMM a few times also. I have NEVER seen Peter Pan without a long wait outside of the first few minutes of opening.

I remember the Carpets, Carousel, and Dumbo rotation that our grandchildren loved. We would get on these as many times as possible in those first visits. Then... the big leap to Goofy’s Barnstormer, which required multiple rides. Those were the days!

This is why I'm tempted to book a last minute trip to the Mouse. I was one of the crazies that stood in line for 4 hours to ride FOP. To be able to ride it over and over or just a 15/20 minute wait, I'm in. It's a 14 hour car drive or 2.5/hr flight to WDW for me. I'm finding DVC rentals half price at the DVC rental store. Man!! I want to go so bad. We put our stimulus check in the bank but is it "Adulting" if we blow it on a WDW trip? LOL!! Of course it is!!! We're supposed to stimulate the economy, right? :rotfl2:

So anyway, to answer OP Question. Sept 2019 we rode Everest 5 or 6 times. DH and I just kept riding it over and over using the single rider line. It was amazing. My wonderful MIL just kept watching us ride it.

We rode FOP 6 times in a row. Also did MMRR 5 times in a row, and MFSR 6 times straight. That was midJuly. We also did 2 days in HS, and both days had a RotR boarding group so we got to ride twice. Honestly, I can't think of any ride beyond the once a day restriction of RotR that would prevent you from riding any rides multiple times...especially in the afternoon or right before park closing.

It wasn't long ago that I was inclined to wait until masks would no longer be required before even thinking of visiting WDW again. But reports like these have definitely softened my stance. I can endure having to wear a mask all day if it means repeat rides on headliners with short waits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter