Ride Max Eater Week??

tina95

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used ride max this past week?? How did it work? We will be in DL on Wednesday the 19th, and plan on using it. I was just wondering if it works went it is so crowded. We have never been to DL before and only go to DW during low seasons. I am having second thoughts right now.
TIA

tina95 said:
Has anyone used ride max this past week?? How did it work? We will be in DL on Wednesday the 19th, and plan on using it. I was just wondering if it works went it is so crowded. We have never been to DL before and only go to DW during low seasons. I am having second thoughts right now.
TIA
We used it Thankgsiving week 2005, which I believe is comparable to Easter Week. We tend to use RideMax when we have tight mornings, and it worked really well for us. DL opened at 8AM (Wed, day before Thanksgiving), and we followed RideMax strictly until 11AM or so. By that time, we had gotten in probably a dozen rides and had collected our FastPasses for the big rides. We then transitioned to a more relaxed pace for the rest of the day. I think RideMax is most useful during the most crowded times.

Ridemax will take in to account the size of crowds for a holiday time period. Actually, when there are large crowds is the best time to use it!

I'm in the same boat as the OP...usually go at off times, but going the end of this week. While we have our own "tried and true" strategies for the parks, I decided to try Ridemax this time. I hope it works!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter