Ride Idea!!

TheCrew

Mouseketeer
Here are some of my thoughts on what should be done with what once was the submarine ride...

1st off personally I think they should have left it alone, it was a fun ride, and it was classic.

Here is what I think should be done. either update it, leave the theme and vehicals but just like update it with more 'hightech' stuff. I mean I like finding nemo but i dont think they need to make a ride about it.

(i also think that the Pixar attractions should have either been put in Toontown, put in Bugs Land or given their own land)

My other ideas for the ride are a Herbie ride, Kinda like the idea of Rocket Rods but instead you ride in Herbie.

Some kind of Character ride, (not nesarraly underwater, maybe underground or some thing) but like it would take you through the different lands and see different characters (like if you were to combine Alice, Peter Pan..) And have characters/lands like Cinderella, Fox and the Hound, Aladdin, and all the others who dont have their own ride.

OR....

A time machine type thing, It would show the history of Disneyland. Have like clips of the past, when DL first opened, then it would come above ground to show you DL now maybe show the future?

Those are just some of my ideas. :mickeybar

I took the 50th tour while I was at DL and I could swear I remember our tour guide telling us that the sub ride was coming back in it's original form. Of course, I am getting old and could have mis-understood. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter