• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ride/Attraction List - printable?

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know a good site to get a printable list of each attraction/ride in each park? I want to make my husband look through it and pick his top "must do" things for our trip next year. I can't seem to find a good/up-to-date list to print out and I'm far too lazy to go and type it all up myself. Ha!

Thanks!

Sorry I know this is an old post, but I feel like maybe people would find this resource USEFUL!

I want to print all the pages of this, so I can make a hard copy packet to hand to husband to highlight things he will/won't do (whichever is less I guess) for planning purposes. Any idea how I could get this to print with grid? I am not seeing options printing directly. I know how to print with grid from sheets. Do I need to somehow import this to sheets, if so I dunno how to do that lol.

I am (attempting to) attaching a PDF that I made for when we brought friends a few weeks ago. Hopefully attaching a PDF works, I've never tried on DISBoards before.

Attachments

• BookD.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 115

This is really great!! I was looking for a way to find out what my daughter-in-law would really like to do during our upcoming trip in May. She has never been before and is super excited. Now, I can easily plan our days to include just what she is most excited about.

The only thing is, these days, visits to WDW can be a bit unpredictable. Often enough rides are down or something else keep you from doing what you planned to do for reasons that were beyond your control.

Just this last visit, we went to Remy during EE, and a little after we got in line, it went down for about an hour. That was frustrating, because it defeated all the effort we'd made to get to Epcot for EE, but we are willing to skip any ride whenever something like that happens.

We mostly try to avoid disappointment by NOT having a must do list, but rather having a few higher priority items and then, a good chunk of the time even that list goes out the window.

Normally, we skip Hall of Presidents, but one trip we decided to try and see it. Every time we walked by though, we just missed the start of it, so we'd go do something else. On our last we night we just missed what we assumed would be the last how, but - no- HoP runs one last show (or did) just at park closing. Seeing it late at night ended up being a highlight of that visit. Just because it was such an unexpected way to end our visit!

The only thing is, these days, visits to WDW can be a bit unpredictable. Often enough rides are down or something else keep you from doing what you planned to do for reasons that were beyond your control.

Just this last visit, we went to Remy during EE, and a little after we got in line, it went down for about an hour. That was frustrating, because it defeated all the effort we'd made to get to Epcot for EE, but we are willing to skip any ride whenever something like that happens.

We mostly try to avoid disappointment by NOT having a must do list, but rather having a few higher priority items and then, a good chunk of the time even that list goes out the window.

Normally, we skip Hall of Presidents, but one trip we decided to try and see it. Every time we walked by though, we just missed the start of it, so we'd go do something else. On our last we night we just missed what we assumed would be the last how, but - no- HoP runs one last show (or did) just at park closing. Seeing it late at night ended up being a highlight of that visit. Just because it was such an unexpected way to end our visit!
Sounds like a good strategy! We are very flexible too, and we all understand that at Disney you should expect the unexpected. Still, having an idea of my daughter-in-law's interests will help with our planning.

I need the list to know what my husband absolutely WON'T do, I'm not traveling with my ride buddy, so I may be riding some things by myself if they are deal breakers for me, so it's going to be really helpful for me to have my husband go through the list!

I need the list to know what my husband absolutely WON'T do, I'm not traveling with my ride buddy, so I may be riding some things by myself if they are deal breakers for me, so it's going to be really helpful for me to have my husband go through the list!
I hear you, and I don't know your husband, but I know 50+ of my experience. Often enough, the unexpected happens both ways. I now happily ride a number of rides I initially skipped. I've also helped a number of first time visitors to WDW, and they too, often change their minds. Sometimes they are bolder than they expected. Sometimes the reverse.

On my most recent trip, I expected I would not be able to ride most rides due to an injury, but it was pretty crazy - again both ways. A number of tame rides were difficult for me to board, but many thrill rides were unexpectedly easy to ride. The best was the crew of Velocicoaster. I didn't think I'd be able to ride it, but the crew there were super nice and encouraging. They even cheered for me when the ride was over. It was SO much fun. Their kindness made a HUGE difference.

A list is a great way to set expectations, so is keeping as much flexibility as possible. Just about every WDW visit includes multiple things we totally did not expect.

If you are looking for details about any of the coasters, try the rollercoaster database website. It lists facts for every coaster in the world, like top speed, duration, height, number of drops, manufacturer, etc. It has minimal pictures, so IMO, few spoilers. If he has ever enjoyed any coasters anywhere, he can compare the ones he likes to what WDW, Universal, Sea World and other parks offer.

I hear you, and I don't know your husband, but I know 50+ of my experience. Often enough, the unexpected happens both ways. I now happily ride a number of rides I initially skipped. I've also helped a number of first time visitors to WDW, and they too, often change their minds. Sometimes they are bolder than they expected. Sometimes the reverse.

On my most recent trip, I expected I would not be able to ride most rides due to an injury, but it was pretty crazy - again both ways. A number of tame rides were difficult for me to board, but many thrill rides were unexpectedly easy to ride. The best was the crew of Velocicoaster. I didn't think I'd be able to ride it, but the crew there were super nice and encouraging. They even cheered for me when the ride was over. It was SO much fun. Their kindness made a HUGE difference.

A list is a great way to set expectations, so is keeping as much flexibility as possible. Just about every WDW visit includes multiple things we totally did not expect.

If you are looking for details about any of the coasters, try the rollercoaster database website. It lists facts for every coaster in the world, like top speed, duration, height, number of drops, manufacturer, etc. It has minimal pictures, so IMO, few spoilers. If he has ever enjoyed any coasters anywhere, he can compare the ones he likes to what WDW, Universal, Sea World and other parks offer.

He has been been there 3 times in about 8 years, but also several times as a kid, so we're pretty well versed <3 he has gritted himself through a couple (BTMR, SDMT) for our daughter who didn't want to ride alone (I usually rode with our youngest who is my fellow thrill seeker). I wrongly assumed he would want to ride Tron in order to try something new (also he liked the movie(s)). Which has led me to the fact that I'm going to have to gauge just exactly what he is/isn't willing to do on this trip since he isn't going to be catering to the kids (this is our honeymoon, finally). But he doesn't even like the feeling of the drop after going over a biggish hill in the car (hurts his lower stomach/groin). So I don't want him being unhappy on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter