Rhino Tour at AK

LisaMc

Mouseketeer
Anyone know if they are still booking the Rhino tours? I have tried to look each day and no days seem to be available. Maybe they paused them due to the death of one of the rhinos?

There is only one per day, and is pretty reasonably priced, so it fills very quickly. I'm mad at myself, was thinking about doing this with my granddaughter, and totally forgot about it at the 60 day mark.

I did sign up on one of the dining alert services m*watcher, to see if someone dropped it, but no luck yet

Have yet to be able to book this, but it sounds like fun. The videos of the tour look amazing.

We did it in April, can confirm it's amazing! I booked it at midnight at like 60+7. I think they are usually gone by 60 days since it's only 13 people once a day

Do all the tours open at midnight Eastern time? We also want Wild Africa Trek. I was thinking they start at 5 am

Do all the tours open at midnight Eastern time? We also want Wild Africa Trek. I was thinking they start at 5 am
Same question for me, I want to book the Starlight Safari tour. For some reason I thought tours went on sale the same time as dining!

I’d keep checking, people cancel all the time. I checked often during spring break for the wild africa trek and got one about a week ahead of time…my 8 year old daughter and I LOVED it!

I’d keep checking, people cancel all the time. I checked often during spring break for the wild africa trek and got one about a week ahead of time…my 8 year old daughter and I LOVED it!
We’re considering Wild Africa Trek and/or Savor the Savanna. Can you share any info on Wild Africa Trek?
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter