Rewards dollars for room rate

disenchantef

Earning My Ears
Do you have to book through Disney to use the Disney Visa Rewards dollars to pay for a hotel room? I'm booked at the Grand Californian, but it's a group rate booked by the Seminar travel agent for a meeting I'm attending. I don't have a confirmation number so the Disney representative I spoke with on the phone didn't know if I'd be able to use my Disney Rewards Dollars to pay for the room. I'm thinking it shouldn't be a problem, but I need some confirmation for my peace of mind. Thanks!

Paula

Are you paying when you get there? I feel like if you pay when you arrive at the hotel you should be able to use your reward dollars like you would a gift card.

Ask the TA. Only they know the details of the reservation. When I've been part of a group block at WDW I've been able to pay using gift cards and DV rewards cards but this agency may have payment for this group set up differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter