• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reviews of Concierge at Grand California

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Anyone stay concierge at GC?? Any photos?? Reviews?? Would you stay concierge again?????

We did once time to burn up DVC Developer Points..it was great! Especially the free wine in the evenings. I think I've posted pictures in those other threads but here's a few:
100_1393.jpg

100_1395.jpg

100_1396.jpg

100_1248.jpg

Thanks so much. I stayed Concierge at CG in 2007 when I could use DVC points and it was really great. But I don't think you can use points anymore to stay concierge.

Thanks so much. I stayed Concierge at CG in 2007 when I could use DVC points and it was really great. But I don't think you can use points anymore to stay concierge.

No, you can't...that was only able to be done before VGC opened.

Anyone stay concierge at GC?? Any photos?? Reviews?? Would you stay concierge again?????

Noticing that I haven't put up a specific section for the lounge on the Superthread, I added one. Hope these links help! These links can now also be found on the first page of the Superthread.

Concierge Lounge Info and Pics Part 1
Concierge Lounge Info and Pics Part 2

This thread is a little old, but check it out:
Pictures of 3 Disneyland hotels Concierge

Also, consider browsing this thread:
Grand Californian Superthread

Thanks for the plug on the superthread specialks :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter