Reviews 5/29-6/18 Part 4

jacksonsmom

<font color=blue>Can you guess who I am a mom for?
Part 4..........

6/6 (Sunday)

Breakfast...was donuts in the room

Lunch..Sci-Fi This time I was more hungry this time, so I was able order more then onion rings & a shake. I had a veggie burger, onions rings and a strawberry shake. Very good & filling, I could not finish it all.
DS had the mac & cheese (again) and he ate every bit of it (again)!!! :p
Our server was very good, I would give him an A+ \

Supper was Pizza at Rosie's near the Tower of Terror. Decent counter food overall

6/7 (Monday)

Breakfast...we had breakfast this morning in the Fun N' Food Center at the Contemporary.

Lunch was more Dole Whips....I tried the Pineapple Float for the first time.....YUMMY!!!! Don't know why I never tried it before

Dinner...Liberty Tree Tavern This was our first time at Liberty Tree. Our server was one of the best!!! She was A+ right from the start. I am a vegetarian so she brought me out a special non meat dish. It was delicious, although I forget what she called it. There was SO much on the plate that I could not finish it all.
Character interaction was A+ too....we had Minnie, Meeko, Chip, Dale & Pluto. All the characters took some time at our table.
A+ Dinner all the way! Would do again ;)

6/8 (Tuesday)

Breakfast Cinderella Royal Table. We had an 8:20PS for this. I really enjoy the cream french toast with blueberry sauce.
The character were not too rushed, they spent a little time at our table & said a few words to DS.
The characters we saw were Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Mary Poppins & Princess Auruoa. The Fairy Godmother was in the lobby for pictures.
Of all the princesses, Belle was the most friendliest.

Lunch/Dinner...I can not remember what we had. It was hot this day so I think we just snack & had a lot to drink during the day.

Part 5 to be coming soon ;)

Thanks for the reviews again! Its nice to hear good about Sci Fi. My mother is taking DSs there and its new to all of us. Weve heard mixed reviews so we werent too sure if its a good choice for them. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

I have been to Sci Fi twice now and it is a must do every trip! I love it! Glad to hear you liked LTT, we are trying that on our next trip.

just wondering if you could describe the vegetarian option at LTT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter