Review of Sunshine Season Food Fair?

Biddler

Mouseketeer
Just read some info on The Land in Epcot and was wondering about the resturants there. I have heard some info on the Garden Grill. Just wondering about the Sunshine Season Food Fair. Is it any good?

It has a bunch of different choices and it has the standard counter service type items. This is one of my favorite counter service restaurants. I love the baked potatoes. This place is usually loaded for lunch making it difficult to find a seat.

Originally posted by Biddler
Just read some info on The Land in Epcot and was wondering about the resturants there. I have heard some info on the Garden Grill. Just wondering about the Sunshine Season Food Fair. Is it any good?

This is a good food court in our view. We enjoy the baked stuffed potatoes and the pasta station. We use this place or the Liberty Inn as our counter service pleaces when we are in EC.

We like this place because of the variety. The pasta station is good and so are the sandwiches.

Ann:earsgirl:

When mom and I went last, we got the kids meal at the pasta place... either pasta with cheese sauce or marinara sauce. I couldn't even finish mine, and it was super cheap compared to other places. She goes often to the parks and eats there alot since its inexpensive and a nice air-conditioned place to sit and eat. They also have a bakery with wonderful brownies and such!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!

I found the food to be very mediocre. In my mind, the only plus was the variety of items offered.

--penny

We thought the food was good, but not great. We tried a baked potato, BBQ sandwich and veggie lasagna. We loved the variety.. had seen enough burgers, chicken nuggets and pizza!

For a quick meal DH gets the italian sub sandwich, and I usually get childs pasta or a corndog, or a baked potato.

In terms of counter service, I think the SSFF is very good. Their tomato bisque is excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter