Review 2- Le Cellier (Dec. 22)

MikeWazowski

DIS Veteran
This was my families first and not last time dining here. This was our Animal Kingdom day and after they closed we headed over to Epcot for our 7:00 PS. When we got to the restaurant we waited about twenty minutes to get seated because they were loaded. But, we roamed around Canada and then we were seated.

Our server was very good and fast with our orders. After we ordered she brought out our bread. The pretzel was out favorite. Then came out my father's and mind Cheese Soup. THE BEST CHEESE SOUP EVER. AND I MEAN EVER.

Both my father and I had the NY strip, my mother had the Rosemary Garlic Seared Chicken, and my niece had her traditional hot dog (I think she had twelve on this trip). The steaks were unreal. One of the best steaks I had in a while at a restaurant.

With all of the food, two molsons, and a ice tea (my mother had water) the bill came to $97.38 with out tip. I would do this meal in a second again. Overall nine out of ten.

I do have pictures if you would like to see the NY strip (sorry that was the only one I took) just did'ty have time to post them yet. ANY QUESTIONS?

No questions.

I just posted to agree with you that the food is outstanding there. As a vegetarian, I've had two unbelievably yummy dishes there. Le Cellier is one of my favorite restaurants in the World.

The cheese soup and the pretzel bread are VERY good. Mmmm...

hucifer, I hate to break it to you, but that cheese soup isn't vegetarian. Loaded with bacon. Very yummy, but lots of animal bits.

This was one of the best meals we had at Disney this last trip as well. My kids loved the Chocolate Moose.

crisi, the waitress did warn me the cheese soup wasn't vegetarian. I took a taste of DH's soup anyway because he was telling me how good it was. He was right!

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. We have always had good food and service at Le Cellier and is one of our World Showcase favorites.

This is one of our favorites also! We have eaten there twice last year and it will be on our list this year also! The kids love the "moose " dessert!

Oh, good....I'm glad you knew. I have a lot of vegetiarian friends and family - from the strict vegan to the "I don't eat red meat very often" ends of the spectrum.

Thanks for the review! I've had lunch at Le Cellier, but am planning to make dinner there a priority on our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter